Can we ever stop this crap...??????

But you have no problem yelling at Wong and I when you get a video of us from the New Jersey Beach and Boardwalk Commission....
thanks for bringing up a dead thread, that i had started, ONE month before i go this debilitating injury too i might add.

i was on a roll with the damned Girl Scouts, those vicious street corner punks..>!!!!!!

lol..........

With all the problems in the world and this industry... We're complaining about charities asking for help? What the hell's the matter with you... Too stingy or to poor?

Is ABFer dead? Are you using a dead guys avatar, Pro??
And will you vote for him too??!

tVjXF31.jpg

I’m out driving around @15 mph

Is ABFer dead? Are you using a dead guys avatar, Pro??
And will you vote for him too??!
i liked that Jeff Dunham ventriloquist and his puppets. it was (i think) @Stimpy that provided a link to one of his stage acts?

if ABF'er had this, i was not aware of it...

Yesterday, (Saturday March 1st), I got home from work at 6 AM.
After doing a few things at the house, I had to go out and get my errands done and go to 2 different appointments.

Ok, that is the "set up"

Now, I usually go to Lowe's very early in the morning when they open up at 6:30 AM, but I just couldn't till i got my things done.

So as I enter the parking lot, I can clearly see at the enter and exit doors of the store, there were tables set up....

Tables for Girl Scouts, and probably their cookies...

Why do any of these stores even allow such a fleecing of us either before or after we exit the stores..??
I think the Girl scouts, or ANY organization ought to be ON THE STREET CORNERS, like ANY OTHER panhandlers.....hookers, bums and the homeless........>!!!

When we enter they want our money, but we NEED our money to buy the things we go to the stores for..

When we exit, many times we have NO money left over...!!

and they still want that...??

summana biotches..>>!!!!

here has been my "regular M.O." response(s) to their panhandling techniques....

"Excuse me sir, would you like to gi....."

"NO.....>!!!!"

"Good morning sir, we are........."

"NO......."..>!!!!

"Yo-yo-yo,( a dance troupe from the hood) we're raising money for our......"

"NO...."....!!!

would you believe that I have had more than one mother sarcastically say to me....

"Thank you, have a nice day"......

damn summana biotches.......

83840801el1_zps4ee439a5.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

how do you people handle such strong arm tactics from any and all of these leeches in our society..???

never be fooled by Girl Scouts.....

summa them will rip your arm out and club you to death with it.....
"I'm diabetic. Do you really want my death connected to your name"? Butt checks is all you see. Works good for me.

Its "No." I have been too many times helping someone needy or taking advantage around the USA. So it's a simple "No"

If they push its going one of two paths. "What part of No do you not understand?" and take a body position between family if any with me with implied language as a Concealed Carry.

That usually ends the situation FAST. No is no.

We are not heartless. We do help... when we can, but not before or after. Its literally case by case from the privacy of our home or perhaps at church that does not involve money. Money is still No. No is no.

Those of you who don't know how to bark No, practice on your Dispatchers.

We have learned to wait for absolutely bad weather. or dark of night. Clears out the urchins and beggers well enough.

wow, i started this post, 1 month and a few days, before i got hurt. my posting of this "rant" was supposed to be in jest. i have bought Girl Scout cookies in the past. but they are pricey, and small in size. but oh so good, depending on your favorite flavor.

what i DO dislike about the GS cookies, is the company(s) that make them. yes, they are doing a civic duty, or are they?

now, this comes from a 2016 article

The going rate is $4 a box, but only $. 64 stays with the girls at first. "It depends on how many cookies you initially sell," said Ruda. "The more you sell in the first order, the more you make off each box."Mar 17, 2016

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/how-much-cash-girl-scouts-make-on-cookies/95-87417679

to me, why such a low amount of money?

moms/dads, many times siblings, help the individual girl scout sell those cookies. i know when i was working, there would be guys selling cookies/candies for thier kids for whatever thier kids were involved with.

yes, i know the factories have to pay for the supplies, the workers, all all other things.

but (to me) under a dollar for the work the kids do (or thier families) a dollar just isn't that much

i don't suppose this ratio will ever change, and i will still be "bombarded" by those tiny little shysters at the doors of Lowe's, who may now resort to tackling people to the ground to make them box, a box or 2, of Girl Scout Cookies...

(again, most was said, "in jest")

wow, i started this post, 1 month and a few days, before i got hurt. my posting of this "rant" was supposed to be in jest. i have bought Girl Scout cookies in the past. but they are pricey, and small in size. but oh so good, depending on your favorite flavor.

what i DO dislike about the GS cookies, is the company(s) that make them. yes, they are doing a civic duty, or are they?

now, this comes from a 2016 article

The going rate is $4 a box, but only $. 64 stays with the girls at first. "It depends on how many cookies you initially sell," said Ruda. "The more you sell in the first order, the more you make off each box."Mar 17, 2016

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/how-much-cash-girl-scouts-make-on-cookies/95-87417679

to me, why such a low amount of money?

moms/dads, many times siblings, help the individual girl scout sell those cookies. i know when i was working, there would be guys selling cookies/candies for thier kids for whatever thier kids were involved with.

yes, i know the factories have to pay for the supplies, the workers, all all other things.

but (to me) under a dollar for the work the kids do (or thier families) a dollar just isn't that much

i don't suppose this ratio will ever change, and i will still be "bombarded" by those tiny little shysters at the doors of Lowe's, who may now resort to tackling people to the ground to make them box, a box or 2, of Girl Scout Cookies...

(again, most was said, "in jest")

I wish they just put a pickle jar out on the table. I could grab a box of Thin Mints and toss in a $20 and feel good walking away that I had actually helped. $20 worth of cookies providing $3.20 worth of benefit isn't what I am thinking of as being worth while.

The reduced "amount" of cookies as well the "size" in their offerings (per box) eliminates my interest.
The "increased" price is standard operation protocol.
At the "big box stores", when I see folks hawking items at entrances and exits I'll generally use a "lonely" in/out aperture.
The rare times they do neighborhood "stalking" (door to door), I'll swap some paper for sugar.