XPO | can you make $100,000

shadowboxer

TB Lurker
Credits
i've done into the 90's but i dont think you can make a 100k with the hours restrictions unless they let you work on sat. when you get in. has anyone figured out way yet? the man is keeping me down.:nutkick:

i've done into the 90's but i dont think you can make a 100k with the hours restrictions unless they let you work on sat. when you get in. has anyone figured out way yet? the man is keeping me down.:nutkick:
You should be able to do it with a 70 hour week. Do ya'll run a 70 hour week?

we run 70 out here in the left coast and im right on target for 94K this year. I figure that with the raIse and ICP i'll get pretty close

the real question is how much of that do you spend a year and how much do you put back for a rainy decade?

Or how is the quality of family time ? Never heard of a guy on his death bed wishing he could have spent more time at work.

Or how is the quality of family time ? Never heard of a guy on his death bed wishing he could have spent more time at work.

AMEN thats why I am getting off the extra board and going back to a patio bid:1036316054:

we are so spread out in the west, it's definitely possible...but I have to agree, family time is too important, and the great uncle gets that much more of it anyway...I'll stick to my 80K and get ready to retire in another 15 with comfort...

we are so spread out in the west, it's definitely possible...but I have to agree, family time is too important, and the great uncle gets that much more of it anyway...I'll stick to my 80K and get ready to retire in another 15 with comfort...

If the stock market continues which it looks like it might, this next crash is going to make the dot.com crash seem childish. Housing/Oil/Stagflation and you got disaster on our hands.

Consumer needs/wants something, they buy it.

It creates a need and companies build what is needed, salespeople sell it and jobs are created.

Consumer gets scared, as they did after 9/11 and they stop buying, production drops off, businesses lay off people, these people can't buy anything and more businesses lay off.....

This is a fairly simple model of what happens.

The first stock market crash of the 30's happened due to the thinking of "You build it, they will buy it" and saturation hit causing people to stop buying and businesses went down the drain. People lost jobs, stocks dropped and depression hit the world.

I'm not saying don't save, the FIRST thing you need to do is save for emergencies, and retirement. Then spend a little on some extras to keep the market up and running.

We've gone from agricultural to industrial to consumerism.

:toxic:Run for Congress......or better yet, become our next C.E.O. You don't have to do anything at all, and they pay you billions of dollars to stand around with a concerned look on your face, and state the obvious.....you know like, "Well the economy is rough right now, but if we just stand together, we can pull thru this....", and if you screw up, there is always the giant "Golden Parachute" waiting for you on the other side.....:hide: