XPO | can you make $100,000

easy to get spoiled by the good ICP years...but, good or bad, it's the first place I ever worked that delivered on anything resembling a bonus...and for the past 15 years, except one, there has always been something to brighten Christmas...

i c p

easy to get spoiled by the good ICP years...but, good or bad, it's the first place I ever worked that delivered on anything resembling a bonus...and for the past 15 years, except one, there has always been something to brighten Christmas...

SPOILED ??? i worked for mine!!

exactly my point....we work just as hard today as we did then, and when the plan is realistic (which is what the whole damn thing is based on in the first place), we enjoy a better icp for doing the same work we are always doing...the plan this year, based 100% on profit, or so they tell us, in this economy, is not realistic...therefore, you and I will work just as hard as we always do, FOR LESS...So I guess I was spoiled by the GOOD (realistic) PLANS...It's not about us, regardless of what they say...it's about the investors...that is the top priority...

i c p

exactly my point....we work just as hard today as we did then, and when the plan is realistic (which is what the whole damn thing is based on in the first place), we enjoy a better icp for doing the same work we are always doing...the plan this year, based 100% on profit, or so they tell us, in this economy, is not realistic...therefore, you and I will work just as hard as we always do, FOR LESS...So I guess I was spoiled by the GOOD (realistic) PLANS...It's not about us, regardless of what they say...it's about the investors...that is the top priority...
i c p has always been the carrot at the end of the stick that gets waved at you all year long. they have just extended the lengh of the stick.

ehh, i just look at it at what it is....a bonus. plain and simple. You get paid your hourly wage agreed on to do your job... and at the end of the year we "could" get a bonus based on "their" formulas. Of course we have some course of control over this by not damaging freight, but thsi is something we should be doing anyway because customers fund our paychecks anyway....

in the end....if i get a bonus great.... if not, i wasnt counting on it..... like i dont neeed it to meet may carpayment that month lol...

you are right, ICP is extra...but "extra" is nice with college tuition and such...don't even get me started about gas prices...I am ok at wage, just nice that all the extra effort gets extra rewarded...out here we say "treat it like it's your freight, it will be...treat it like it's somebody else's, it will be.." Heed YCT's advice...take care of the boxes, because they take care of us...