Yellow | Can Yrc Really Survive?

It wont make it that far with an or above 100. They do not want to hire because they don't advertise on radio internet etc, they simply recycle the same excuses qtr after qtr and the suits who follow the stock don't ask real questions. We use to be kings now we are carrier of last resort. A customer just told me the sales department said we don't want your extra freight we can't handle it. The money is there to be had we simply don't care enough to go after it.

It wont make it that far with an or above 100. They do not want to hire because they don't advertise on radio internet etc, they simply recycle the same excuses qtr after qtr and the suits who follow the stock don't ask real questions. We use to be kings now we are carrier of last resort. A customer just told me the sales department said we don't want your extra freight we can't handle it. The money is there to be had we simply don't care enough to go after it.
I thought you were leaving?
Did you?
Why on earth do you care?
Enjoy your life away from here and move on!

Must be that yes vote has come back to haunt you. Tell me, when they close up what will you do ? You have a marketable skill other than being the eye on trucking boards ? My life is just that mine. I'll post respectful enlightening and thought provoking posts here. Some of you yes voters are now seeing the fruits of that vote. An or of 100 plus, a pension on life support and some of the finest 3 million mile trailers and trucks on the road.

Must be that yes vote has come back to haunt you. Tell me, when they close up what will you do ? You have a marketable skill other than being the eye on trucking boards ? My life is just that mine. I'll post respectful enlightening and thought provoking posts here. Some of you yes voters are now seeing the fruits of that vote. An or of 100 plus, a pension on life support and some of the finest 3 million mile trailers and trucks on the road.
You have nothing to offer here, other than your distaste. You provide nothing insightful nor thought provoking. The information you cite is available to all. Enjoy your new journey.

Isn’t that what we learned at the contract meeting? If YRCW does not make radical changes, they are anticipated to fail in the third year of the present contract.
They've been cooking the books for well over 30 years....smoke and mirrors is how they do business. This company ain't going anywhere.

Smart move for non cdl employees would be to take advantage of the cdl classes and have a back up plan. A cdl guarantees a job for now. The pension is a hard pill to swallow and definitely effects my work production.

We are starting to get hit with rust violations at scale houses now with those nasty Roadway trailers best part about it they give you a letter too try taking it to the shop tell them too much rust with the violation letter!