Yellow | Can't do this anymore

After working me to the bone over the weekend to get this new YRC ready for March 1, talking about how there will be so much freight, so much work, 10%ers will get their hours, yada yada yada...now today on only the second day there isn't any work & layoffs being talked about again. I'm tired of spending my life by the phone. A company I applied to while laidoff called, & I'm taking it. Maybe I'll get time with my wife & kids before they're gone. Pray for me...I'm gonna' need it. :sadwavey:

You know yrcreject...there is no doubt that these are troubling times, however, the Lord Jesus will see you through it. I struggle with it also from time to time but my belief in the Lord Jesus sustains me and I am not ashamed to say I could not bear the future uncertainty without Him. I will gladly pray for you and all of our brothers/sisters in limbo...pls remember me. Thank you and God Bless.

You know yrcreject...there is no doubt that these are troubling times, however, the Lord Jesus will see you through it. I struggle with it also from time to time but my belief in the Lord Jesus sustains me and I am not ashamed to say I could not bear the future uncertainty without Him. I will gladly pray for you and all of our brothers/sisters in limbo...pls remember me. Thank you and God Bless.

Why dose'nt the Lord Jesus take command of YRC and make
all well?

all well?

Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

It said comfort, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness was the Declaration of Independence.

all well?

Barney...I wish He would however regardless of the situation that we face, it is most important that we have faith that the Lord Jesus will see us through. It is easy to have faith when everything goes our way and much more difficult to maintain faith when things go bad. In the past, I would get mad at the Good Lord when things got bad but I refuse to show that lack of faith this time. Perhaps He is testing us right now and regardless of how bad it gets I will follow Him until the end and not question His overall plan for my destiny. I will pray for you.

I decided to move on last fall.....glad I did, there is no longer a position for me at YRC since the merging of terminals

I wish you guys well. All I can say is I see the writing on the wall where I am at with my seniority, I wish I could stay and make the big money if only the work was there...been laid off since january. I only have 20 guys below me and I am not willing to sit on the board for wks....if I am lucky for a load that won't even pay my rent. I will miss the pay but not the headaches, lies, politics, B.S., and equipment. I would rather have my peace of mind and an employer that pretends to respect me. For everybody who's best interest is to stay....keep your head up, laugh, and keep on trucking until you can retire. Take care and be safe.

Barney...I wish He would however regardless of the situation that we face, it is most important that we have faith that the Lord Jesus will see us through. It is easy to have faith when everything goes our way and much more difficult to maintain faith when things go bad. In the past, I would get mad at the Good Lord when things got bad but I refuse to show that lack of faith this time. Perhaps He is testing us right now and regardless of how bad it gets I will follow Him until the end and not question His overall plan for my destiny. I will pray for you.

Oh really? And what about poor little 2yr baby Jessica in Buffalo NY when she had her skull smashed on the concrete sidewalk 15 different times until her brain was scattered everywhere. Or poor little Casey Anthony who was murdered by her mother and stuffed in a trash bag??
Oh well, I guess the "Lord" has bigger plans for them.

Faith! A state of mind that brings comfort to the weak and meek. Your in control of your own destiny.

I decided to move on last fall.....glad I did, there is no longer a position for me at YRC since the merging of terminals
I did to I had a job lined up with US Steel and was just waiting for them to start another orientation. That was right when the economy took a nose dive. I saw the writing on the wall, but for now I'm still stuck here all though I don't know how much longer I'll be here. Things have gotten worse and worse and now I hate to leave but if another job comes along that at least pays the bills I'm gone.