Estes | Central dispatch?

ltlfan

TB Lurker
Credits
Phones seem to be down. I tried a number from years ago when the phones were scheduled to be down. I think it’s some lady’s personal phone now.
How do I get ahold of them?
I am out of ideas. The terminal phone would not go through either.

Phones seem to be down. I tried a number from years ago when the phones were scheduled to be down. I think it’s some lady’s personal phone now.
How do I get ahold of them?
I am out of ideas. The terminal phone would not go through either.
Entire network is down- OTR drivers are being told to contact their terminal manager or supervisor directly on their cell phones for direction. Apparently the network is expected to be down 24-48 hours

It’s a mess! No fuel on site. Dock is using paper. I got going only because the dock was working. Dock supervisor had to call for me. No contact information given at my terminal. I can’t wait to hear what actually happened???

The Estes way miss communication is their number 1 attribute. Samsara roll out a mess and now this. Webster just took over this year and been a helluva one.

It’s a mess! No fuel on site. Dock is using paper. I got going only because the dock was working. Dock supervisor had to call for me. No contact information given at my terminal. I can’t wait to hear what actually happened???
Dispatchers cussing Estes left and right and popping off to some drivers. Its not the drivers fought that Estes allowed this to happen. Its corporate with all their edumacated high up personell. The rich men in Richmond.

I was thinking the same. Slinging money around and integrating this Samsara system which frankly has been a futile venture to say the least. Friend of mine at a large freight brokerage told me Oak Harbor Freight got hit a while back and had problems similar to this for 2 weeks.

Its mind boggling the chaos that is going on over this problem. Dont know if it was cyber attack or what but it has caught Estes off guard and creating all kinds of problems. I would have thought Estes to have some sort of back up plan.