XPO | Chain of crashes seizes turnpike

sleepy?/ Homicide

he was coming out of xcv to xwb his home barn. some fellow drivers said he was on side road on the way snoozing before the accident. they say he was paying attention. There saying the guy who was in the pickup died in the hospital. and the drivers being charged. bummer

We Need To All Sign A Petition Against 70 Hour Work Week!!!!!!!!!!this Isn't For The Ltl Trucking ,it Should Only Be For Long Haul .intensive Labor On The Dock For 3 To 5 Hours A Night Is More Fatiguing Than Just Sitting Behind The Steering Wheel.

More to come I'm sure.

Why don't Con-Way just keep flipping guys from city to linehaul on a regular basis.I can't tell you how many times I've been driving home from an FAC half asleep.This is the kind of stuff that scares me about working here.But.....like anyone really cares...I gotta pay my dues on the flex board,and hopefully I don't kill anyone or myself in the process.

I'm sure Con-Way will not stand behind their driver,and give him any help or support.

I am sure this driver will lose his job over this accident. Sad but true, regardless of whatever trully happened the company will see him as a liability and dismiss him.

Well let me see, Southern and Western are on 70 Hrs in 5 days. The company is restructuring into 1 whole company. Dave M. came from Southern and is running the whole show. It don't take a Einstien to read the writing on the wall.