R&L | change health care

tagalong37

TB Lurker
Credits
i call down to wilmington to see if they r changeing health care and they said no now i get a letter in the mail with card saying my new insurance ## and new company

i call down to wilmington to see if they r changeing health care and they said no now i get a letter in the mail with card saying my new insurance ## and new company
Yes there have been changes in our ins. but it's not all that bad. Our main insurance is still United. Our dental and prescription are different companies.

We are going from Aetna back to United Health Care,plus adding on Delta dental. We use to have United a few years ago. Every region has a different provider,it depends on what kind of deal R&L can work out with them. I'm waiting to see if the dental is going to cost seperately now.

we got aetna for healthcare,delta for dental,and they send another card, different company for prescriptions(cant remember the name of it now) but policy book we have not received yet.

also look like fam plan went up as well,in my last paystub insurance was up to$42 from $27.50 that it was and they dont give us any notice that it was going up like they have done before when went up from $20 to $27.50.

It is that other card that we did not get until after the wife went to get a script filled on 1/2... :cuss: Typical for this place, you will be informed of a change after you need to know it..

I talked to Jeff in HR. today there is another card for the RX if anyone didn't get it you have to call 1-877-285-4597 and they will send you them.