FedEx Freight | Changes coming in June?

We are bidding again this week. Lol 3rd time this year. Adding 2 Express runs to the bid.
Did you guys just recently have any before adding? Just wondering because we only ever get Ground during peak.. maybe it’s because there’s 4 terminals all surrounding my side of town

Did you guys just recently have any before adding? Just wondering because we only ever get Ground during peak.. maybe it’s because there’s 4 terminals all surrounding my side of town
We've had them for months, but Express wouldn't commit to daily runs. So they ran them off board.
One you bobtail to airport in Nashville pick up loaded 53ft, and take it to Memphis Airport.

The second was the same except it went to Indianapolis Airport.

We had one for awhile that you bobtail to Cardinal Health DC pick up a loaded 53, and take to IND airport.

I ran for Express once. I went to the Indianapolis airport. Definitely different from anything I've done. Dropped the trailer in the contractor lot, then waited about 3 hours for them to unload, then load the same trailer for me to take back. Seemed highly inefficient. But, that's how they do it.

I ran for Express once. I went to the Indianapolis airport. Definitely different from anything I've done. Dropped the trailer in the contractor lot, then waited about 3 hours for them to unload, then load the same trailer for me to take back. Seemed highly inefficient. But, that's how they do it.
I’ve done Express a handful of times also. Grab a 53 loaded from CLT airport and take it to Atl. Got unloaded very quickly (4am) then empty out all the way back to Charlotte.. maybe that’s why they never made it a bid or even used us much more after

This, from the communication wing...

One FedEx branding launching June 1

mail.fedexlogo4.22.md.gifmail.fedexlogo4.22b.md.gif

"Are you ready for a brand new look? We’re aligning our visual branding to support the move to one FedEx. In most cases, this will be reflected by a FedEx logo without opco descriptors and with an increased size and positioning on visual assets, like trucks, for a bold, modern look."

"Any new assets for FedEx Services, Express, Ground, Freight, and Supply Chain that will be used after June 1 should have the FedEx logo without descriptors."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:smilie93c peelout:

This, from the communication wing...

One FedEx branding launching June 1

mail.fedexlogo4.22.md.gifmail.fedexlogo4.22b.md.gif

"Any new assets for FedEx Services, Express, Ground, Freight, and Supply Chain that will be used after June 1 should have the FedEx logo without descriptors."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:smilie93c peelout:
Now this is where it’s getting interesting….

I thought we were being left out separate but now are included in the rebranding. No communication from upper management ever

But thanks for this Swamp! Let the games begin :popcorn: