Chick-Fil-A Founder Truett Cathy Dies At 93

Another member of "The Greatest Generation". He donated millions to helping youth & colleges. He was made out to be villain by the liberal media because of his Christian views. People like him helped make this country as great as it is despite attempts to drag it down the gutter.

Whether or not if you agree with his convictions, the man deserves respect for standing true to what he believed in---

He lived a good long life & was able to stick to his principles,a value that is very rare these days.
He will be missed for all of his generosity through out his life.

He was a WWII veteran & gave millions to help others. This country needs more like him. It's sad that the media glorifies lowlifes & ignores the deeds of good men.

He was a WWII veteran & gave millions to help others. This country needs more like him. It's sad that the media glorifies lowlifes & ignores the deeds of good men.

it sells.........it takes in money from the advertisers......

just like whenever we hear....."big truck crash (or wreck), film at 11"....

and all it ever is, is a big (full sized) pick up truck.

i cannot tell anyone here how many times i have heard, "18 wheeler crash".....

and often than not, it is either a 6 wheeler, or 10 wheeler, but because it IS a truck, the news media gets away with misrepresenting the true facts, all in gathering advertisers dollars.

the good deeds are many each and every day...

but those are often "feel good stories" at the END of the news broadcast, and do not take in advertising dollars.

think of it....watching the morning, afternoon, evening and late news programs....

how many times will they repeat the "big truck crash" story, over the "feel good story".....????

i ain't seen the "feel good story", past the first time.

I ain't watched the news in years and years.

I feel great!

usually i do not as well....it's when i turn on the tv just before the "lottery numbers drawing time", that i get some of the news.

i hate missing my lottery numbers......