R&L | Christmas Party With Matt Kenseth

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
Just a note to the Roberts family. It was awesome when you had the big Christmas party's for the employee's in the past. Please bring them back, and have Matt Kenseth there also!!! This would be awesome!!!!:1036316054:

Just a note to the Roberts family. It was awesome when you had the big Christmas party's for the employee's in the past. Please bring them back, and have Matt Kenseth there also!!! This would be awesome!!!!:1036316054:

I second the motion!!!!This would be great Mr. Roberts!!! By the way, you are an awesome family to work for!! God Bless R&L. and God Bless the USA!!!!!

Your right on the money there. I also did feel that the Robert's family and R&L was a great place to work. Until I was let go with a phone call one morning almost 2 years ago. I was let go for not hitting my sales goal numbers set by corporate and my replacement almost 2 years later is making bonus with a quota almost 15-20% lower than mine was 2 years later. Oh well, life goes on. There are a lot of good people there that I miss!!!!

Roberts family,Christmas party's, Matt Kenseth :1036316054:
Who cares, just keep the money coming thats what everyone cares about anyway..... R&L isn't going to have those big parties anymore.. They would spend way more money on the parties then they give away.... Remember the company is bigger than it was four or five years ago.....

Who cares, just keep the money coming thats what everyone cares about anyway..... R&L isn't going to have those big parties anymore.. They would spend way more money on the parties then they give away.... Remember the company is bigger than it was four or five years ago.....

see BRACEFACE i told you he'd crap on your idea

Condor & farmerboy, IT'S ALMOST TIME!!! :funky: :eck13: em right after :gathering: Need to set the record straight!!!!!!!!! Christmas Party HUH Thats the money they stole 4 not paying drop & hook,waiting,fueling, and so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And 4 those of u that think it's figured in the
run, just add up your freebie hours, and subtract from your flatrate, and it's probably
somewhere around 35 cents a mile/and $12 an hour!!!!!! Now 4 the rest of u that can't
add or subtract or cypher, u can go back to doing what u do BEST!! :butt kiss: HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

Crockett..funny how simple it is if you are not a greenhorn and know diffrent ways to cheat a driver out of his pay..yup looks like yo math is rite on...

Yep

Crockett/
Looks like you have hit another home run son..Us truckers in this business over 30 years know how to do the fuzzy math..When they say it is figured into the run you can automatically bend over:hysterical: See yah in Panama:smilie_132:

i really loved the xmass party ive been here almost 11 yrs i went to all the partys i loved um sinse they started giving 300$ i havent won anything i wish we had a party to go to i met senior a couple yrs ago he said thank you this is your party for a job well done. no 300$ i feel they cant afford those partys anymore, they cost a lot

i really loved the xmass party ive been here almost 11 yrs i went to all the partys i loved um sinse they started giving 300$ i havent won anything i wish we had a party to go to i met senior a couple yrs ago he said thank you this is your party for a job well done. no 300$ i feel they cant afford those partys anymore, they cost a lot

I think they could afford them. they just choose to give out the money instead... If they took the money they spend on the $300.00 giveaways they could surely pay for the parties.. I think since we are so big now, we would have 4 or 5 parties so everyone would have a chance to attend... I enjoyed the parties also, and wish we would go back to them. I also met Senior, I have alot of respect for him....