TForce | christmas schedule

Overnite

TB Veteran
Credits
we were told everyone is off christmas day and half of us (all employees) would work friday and the other half would work tuesday. So everyone still gets 2 days off.

what is your terminal doing?

we were told everyone is off christmas day and half of us (all employees) would work friday and the other half would work tuesday. So everyone still gets 2 days off.

what is your terminal doing?

I was under the impression that we were going to have friday and monday off, for the longest time AS it was posted in the drivers room. until last week we were informed we will have to work friday and that they need people for tuesday, so we might just get Monday off. :Banane01:

I know some of my route customers are having friday,and monday,others are getting monday,and tuesday.
In this case,in order to take care of our customers wishes,we need to have some drivers for friday,and others for tuesday.
One way,or another we will get the 2 days off for christmas,we all won't get the same days off.

Another reminder of how "O" is still around. No matter whats posted for holiday schedules, It will change! Same "O" Same "O"