R&L | Christmas

TruckDiver

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey, anybody heard anything about whether we're working Christmas Eve or not?
I hope we don't, but I'd bet we will...

Wont be very busy but as far as my TM is concerned we are working.Funny though because a large majority of my customers are closed.Guess Ill go out with freight and come back with the same freight.LOL

There will always be a few customers who absolutely MUST ship or receive, but by and large most companys will be closing up at lunchtime. (Just about the time our P+D Trucks arrive in their areas!) (I crack myself up sometimes)

can i use a personal day my bad I do not have any never got to use them. i can i buy a day off with my pride points ( I crack myself up sometime also )

:nutkick:speaking of christmas, haven't hedard much about the absence of the christmas wish list givaway this year. guess santa claus got laid off too.first time didnt see him in the drivers room in years.no reference from the company. they as usual said nothing to the employees.we just do not matter.hope no one was counting on winning the drawing for their christmas money.

Open Christmas Eve and New Years Eve day. Shows on DR's closed 12/25 and 1/1. Had to do a top 50 list of customers and give to TM's for open/closed customers. Will have skeleton crews working at all facilities.

I think even skeleton crews will be scraping up work to do.I have a list Ive been making and almost all are closed on those days.