XPO | cigna

Don't knock it

God help us if we go to socialized medicine! Cigna is a pain in the @$$ but I guess it could be worse.

Yup it is soooooooo bad here in Canada with our socialized medicine....:ranting2: but there are no Canadians losing their houses because we can't pay our hospital bills...or insurance companies dropping us because we have an illness... yep our socialized healthcare is really a bad thing. Never having to worry if our children will get the best care around because we might not have the proper coverage. Watching my parents not having to worry about how they are going to pay for the treatment of my younger brother who had leukemia.

True socialized medicine is not perfect but I am happy to have mine.:clap:

Never had a problem. Obama-care would be devastating. It's scary what he and the dems are trying to do to our country.

Yup it is soooooooo bad here in Canada with our socialized medicine....:ranting2: but there are no Canadians losing their houses because we can't pay our hospital bills...or insurance companies dropping us because we have an illness... yep our socialized healthcare is really a bad thing. Never having to worry if our children will get the best care around because we might not have the proper coverage. Watching my parents not having to worry about how they are going to pay for the treatment of my younger brother who had leukemia.

True socialized medicine is not perfect but I am happy to have mine.:clap:
I'd rather lose my house than my life waiting because of some inefficient government program. If it's so great, I guess Canadians have no need to cross the border for prompt, high quality health care, right?

Back at you

I'd rather lose my house than my life waiting because of some inefficient government program. If it's so great, I guess Canadians have no need to cross the border for prompt, high quality health care, right?

As I said not perfect...my brothers life was saved in a US hospital...we don't have the population base to warrent some treatments. But as I said my parents never had to worry about paying the bill. Oh and you never hear of an American losing his/her life because they could not afford the treatments?

Has the worst ins. I have ever dealt with.

We have had them for almost 14 years, and they jack up the paperwork once in a while, but nothing major...My wife has this special way of endearing herself to them when they F up...I think their whole corporate office knows her name and have a picture of her with a bullseye in the middle of it..Hell hath no fury, etc, etc...

I put in 'Cigna Sucks' and got over 4000 hits. Of course some will just be spam but most of the first 10 pages seemed to be from healthboards, blogs, etc.

I put in 'Cigna Sucks' and got over 4000 hits. Of course some will just be spam but most of the first 10 pages seemed to be from healthboards, blogs, etc.
Put in "X Insurance Sucks". you will probably get the same result. No one loves there insurance provider. Seems like a meaningless thread to start, but I might be way off.

The insurance before Cigna was HORRIBLE. My husband was approved for minor surgery and after the surgery everything was denied on grounds of being cosmetic!!

THERE WAS NOTHING COSMETIC ABOUT IT. He had a bad sinus infection and it was fixed. How is that cosmetic? After several appeals the cost came out of our pocket.

Has the worst ins. I have ever dealt with.

I don't use it anymore, it's cheaper to tell the Dr that we don't have insurance. Cigna treats us like second class citizens constantly telling us lies. Any correspondence has to be sent certified mail or they tell us they never received it. I haven't been to a Dr for over 10 years and as long as we have Cigna I won't be going. My family has had to use Cigna and usually everything is denied, so as I said it is cheaper and easier to tell them no insurance.

We have had several bad experiences with cigna and medco.

I would have thought that upper management experiences the same frustrations in their own personal dealings with these companies.......

Don't get me started about the HCSA card that you use but STILL have to send in verification. Uh.. what part of 'cardiologist' do I have to explain and verify??

keep all copys of everything that you use your hcsa for ask for itemized bills/statements and buy fax machine and file folders to keep your stuff orgainzed in ......i have had 2 large items over the years keep your poop grouped and you would be suprised how much easyer it makes it

keep all copys of everything that you use your hcsa for ask for itemized bills/statements and buy fax machine and file folders to keep your stuff orgainzed in ......i have had 2 large items over the years keep your poop grouped and you would be suprised how much easyer it makes it

I had them ask for verification for my B/P meds B4

The last time i had a problem with cigna they told me that conway makes the rules and that they have to take classes just for conway .. Trowe toll me the same.. Ask the next time you call..

Don't get me started about the HCSA card that you use but STILL have to send in verification. Uh.. what part of 'cardiologist' do I have to explain and verify??
Yeah, it's a pain to use the card sometimes; I mostly use it for stuff at Walgreens or CVS. You don't have to send in the receipts. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a 12-pack of coors light ring up like a prescription.:nutkick:

well I went to the dr awhile back and they told me I owe nothing. Usually the have a 300 lb nurse/receptionist to tackle you and shake the loose change out of your pockets.:biglaugh::nutkick: