Estes | city drivers

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
what is it with city drivers these guys are always screwing things up!staying out too late doing pick ups,leaving tractors dirty and screwing road drivers out of there weekend runs.:nutkick: these guys spend more time taking naps than doing any work.:hide: they act like teenage girls if someone is making more than they are.:biglaugh:

what is it with city drivers these guys are always screwing things up!staying out too late doing pick ups,leaving tractors dirty and screwing road drivers out of there weekend runs.:nutkick: these guys spend more time taking naps than doing any work.:hide: they act like teenage girls if someone is making more than they are.:biglaugh:
It would be imposible for me to agree with you any more. I know our city guys are are spoiled rotten by there daddy terminal manager. Talk about getting away with more stuff than I need to mention!

I had a p&d driver running up to me today. Can I take your truck(New Maxforce). I gotta go. There's 2 macks, 1 volvo, 12, 8100 single axle's, 5 older 8600 twin screws. Not including what's parked by shop.
I asked him what wrong with those trucks? He replies I need a single axle. I ask him again. What's wrong with those trucks? He says I gotta go, no pre-trip, doesn't do key turn start up and takes off. Guess I won't see my truck for a month now.

I had a p&d driver running up to me today. Can I take your truck(New Maxforce). I gotta go. There's 2 macks, 1 volvo, 12, 8100 single axle's, 5 older 8600 twin screws. Not including what's parked by shop.
I asked him what wrong with those trucks? He replies I need a single axle. I ask him again. What's wrong with those trucks? He says I gotta go, no pre-trip, doesn't do key turn start up and takes off. Guess I won't see my truck for a month now.

Undoubtedly he didn't watch that expensive video that Rob had made to school drivers on cranking these new trucks.. The same guy drives my truck every day.. I can always tell when he's off and some else drives it.. Check engine light stays on for a week afterwards....

We stay out late just to **** YOU off!

I wouldn't make it as far as climbing up on the ICC bumper to see if the damn trailer was loaded correctly.

For you, Im sure they could scare up a new 28ft liftgate that opens by its self so as to accommadate you in facilitating the timely delivery of your perfectly loaded freight.As for the comments about the trucks,when this company quits buying disposable toys they call trucks some of their problems might ease up,as for the trucks,Im one of those P&D drivers that if given the choice between 8 pieces of **** trucks and a brand new still got plastic on the passanger seat trucks,oh hell yea,my ass is going to drive the new one because last time I checked they still have a big E on the side of all of them,but if ya want to go independent,Im sure Rob would sell ya one of those older 8600 twin screws.

Strangedays50.

Your salary or wasted hourly pay of missed deliveries,pick up and accidents is what? $50,000? $150,000 for a new truck you will soon destroy. Times that by 5 other city drivers. That's 1 million dollars wasted company money.

reminds of the whitehouse

(Originally Posted by bandit 1,Most of u fat , lazy linehaul guys wouldn't last 3 days on a hard pedal run)
This retired city driver would of shyt his pants running 500 miles on a snowy icy interstate.

Bandit 1 you wouldn't last on an 11 mile Fedex hub run. (One way)

Strangedays50.

Your salary or wasted hourly pay of missed deliveries,pick up and accidents is what? $50,000? $150,000 for a new truck you will soon destroy. Times that by 5 other city drivers. That's 1 million dollars wasted company money.

It was always my dream to be part of the elite linehaul club but just couldn't cut the mustard; how's that million mile vest working for ya at Walmart when you bob tail to get your goodies?

Strangedays50.

Son,I have more miles backing into places your !# line haul ass could only dream about being able to ,I also do not miss pick ups or bring deliveries back, if this does happen,be assured it has nothing to do with my P&D capibilities ,as I stated before this company needs to buy better equipment and it would eleveate some problems like whiny line haul drivers that are worried about how someone starts and stops a truck that doesnt belong to him.

Last edited by a moderator: