Yellow | City Pick Ups

In Phoenix - city drivers no longer do check stops to regular customers and any time we go to make a pick up and the freight is not (available) for whatever reason our terminal manager sends them a bill for 180 dollars - alot of customers leaving already .
Believe it or not In Dallas a bill is sent when the PnD driver picks up freight for the customers , The yes voters have to take responsibility for charging the customers for services rendered
Surely the other carriers are just hauling freight for free and stopping by every potential stop rather they call in a pickup or not
Just gotta be careful out here and not get hit by the sky (I guess the Sun in Phoenix)

Good, let's see who's left doing for free...
Fuel waste
Equipment deterioration
Labor time
Other customers waiting....
We have been hitting the large 3PL warehouses in our area for detention time.
For some reason these people have never heard of the LTL sector of trucking and think they can hold a driver 2 hours to off load 2 skids. They lock you in and forget about you. Other companies have had to use the threat of calling the Cops to get them to move.
Whats really sad is that some of these Warehouses also have trucking divisions. Guess the warehouse division dosen't talk to the trucking division.
You should see the "Deer in the headlights" stares I get when I put detention on the bill. It's funny, But also sad/
Whatever happened to the LTL dedicated door at a larger customer?
Oh well, PAY US!