FedEx Freight | City Treated Better Than Road!

teampurple

TB Lurker
Credits
Discrimination between city and road driver! So for three weeks now city drivers have been called to take slides so bottom guys can work! The road is told that if we take a slider or want day off we must use time! Bottom guys on road have been starving! Plenty of use road would gladly take off to help out the bottom guys. Any other barns operating this way?

Discrimination between city and road driver! So for three weeks now city drivers have been called to take slides so bottom guys can work! The road is told that if we take a slider or want day off we must use time! Bottom guys on road have been starving! Plenty of use road would gladly take off to help out the bottom guys. Any other barns operating this way?
Not mine

not here, calls are made in senority order offering day off if the bottom guys want to work and we have plenty who will lay out to let them work...teamwork brother

not here, calls are made in senority order offering day off if the bottom guys want to work and we have plenty who will lay out to let them work...teamwork brother

Barn I'm at will text u and tell u there is no work for the driver. No effort is made to see if someone wants to voluntarily stay home.

City always gets what they want. Lots of chgoland drivers sitting home (lower seniority guys) but yet city went to 4 10s

not mine

Last I checked, seniority policies were clearly geared toward linehaul, linehaul pay is higher, and there isn't such thing as a City Driver Advisor.

Linehaul is catered to, NOT city.