Yellow | CNBC just reported YRCW to drop 25% of the terminals...

ZA ZA

TB Lurker
Credits
25% more terminals to be cut. I dont know if that includes USF and New Penn or not. Here we go again:ranting2:

I found nothing on CNBC to confirm this. I assume this is a trolling thread. Unless a link is presented, I will deal with this later today guys.

Here is a link to the press release that went along with thier TV appearance. The company states they will go from 521 locations to 400 by the end of this year...23% drop. That may not be new news. Also states that tonnage fell 29% in the first quarter...some of that is account prunning for sure but not all of it. Just FYI on the link so ZAZA doesn't get in big trouble after school...

UPDATE 1-YRC sees up to $185 mln in charges; stock plummets | Markets | Markets News | Reuters

YRC is already down to 450 with rumour of another 50 by end of the year...this isn't new news....The 185m loss for the quarter or the additional charges is new.Who knows what is actual and what is rhetorical anymore?:shifty:

yrc to be down 25% on facilities, 35% down on union labor, 38% down on tonnage, and less than 0.08% down non- union and management. loooks like the numbers are in check. :TR10driving03:

Sorry for doubting you ZA ZA. I left it to give time for someone to come up w/the link. Thx for catching it.
I was looking at CNBC, where you said it came from.

25 min. ago on the stock reports on the tele.
Trust me!!! This is no joke!!!

qo=falconhobo;590979]YRC is already down to 450 with rumour of another 50 by end of the year...this isn't new news....The 185m loss for the quarter or the additional charges is new.Who knows what is actual and what is rhetorical anymore?:shifty:[/QUOTE]

::shit:::TR10driving03:You post like a fella that must be on vacation, but what do I know? Burn them V-days if you got them.:Off-Topic:

I guess thats one of the upsides of being laid off already........It cant get any worse......as far as my job at YRC:TR10driving03:

dahm , i have serious doubts im gonna have anymore of a future with yrc , probably have to start searching for real now , only senoir people will ride this out . this suxs :(