College Football 2017

That was not a first down!

Brutal. Wish we had a QB. JT was scared to throw all night. Why did we stop running the ball up the middle ? Had success between the tackles. Where was Weber ? And then the defense just looked bad. No pressure and when there was, their guy eluded and torched us. This secondary can't cover at all. We look like a team that put 3 DBs in the first round last year. Just a lack of talent and cohesion. Gonna be a long year.

:chairshot:
And I used to like you. :biglaugh:

A friend of mine is a die-hard Vols fan. This week I asked him if he got arrested or just a fine? He looked at me funny and said what are you talking about? I said, for disturbing the peace after that hail Mary pass that beat the Vols. I said that after the game I walked out on to my deck and thought that I could hear him blowing a gasket. (He lives a long ways from me.)
He just shook his head in disgust and went on an epic rant.
:biglaugh:

Penn State this week. Huge game. If Penn State wins Saquon will probably win the Heisman. We got to win this though. Then face Wisconsin in the BIG 10 championship. Just to get a shot at being back into the top 4.

Well, Penn State lost and Saquon still looked damn good in it. A great 4th quarter for anyone that missed it. Buckeyes played sloppy after a bye week. Lots of penalties and mistakes. Turnovers. But the defense really stepped up at the end and gave the offense a few more chances and they got it right.

Michigan was able to beat Rutgers 35-14. Maybe they can keep it up next weekend when they play the Golden Gophers. Michigan is paying coach Jim Harbaugh nine millions dollars per year.

The Ohio State Butteyes got pounded by Iowa by 31 pts last week, and look at what the Butteyes are doing to Michigan State right now. 35-0 and it's not even half time yet.
It makes no sense.

JT looked really bad, surprised they didn't pull him. Still managed to hang on and win. Let's see what the selection committee has to say.

XGcW9sw.jpg

I would have preferred Ohio State but they got it right.

Buckeyes looked good. Defense showed up. Really happy we finished the year this way instead of getting clobbered by superior talent.