Estes | columbus ohio

I heard the same thing from a road driver Friday,he said three guys from 010 got axed for harssement,also said something about 071 TM got fired for a whole list of things.About time with that guy,I heard he was a piece of work.

Man! I just read this post. I liked both of those guys. They were very easy to get along with. I know Dennis was a good man. He would show me arriving on time even if I was 5 hours late:biglaugh: I doubt he was really harassing anyone. He would cut up with everyone. Blacks, whites, hispanics and women. I spent alot of hours in that break room and I would think that Nikki just took him wrong. I hope they get a 2nd chance. 33 years should mean something. That's sad news Kd.

Ya Dew it's a bad deal. I got along with Dennis well also. Hope your right maybe there will be a second chance.

Don't know what got into Nikki, she was always real laid back too.

Need to look at this with rose colored glasses guys.Look at the situation,ya know what I mean.May be a color thing ya know.If it's true,then they did the right thing.If not then those guys need to push this.

I don't know about 010 moving, but I do know Dennis (dispatcher on days) and big Joe (operations manager was his title I think) got the boot this week over there. Something about Nikki (the lady that cuts dispatch bills on days) filing for sexual harassment. Dennis had 33 yrs. with us. There was a 3rd guy that got fired over it to, but I'm not sure who he was.

Estes needs some kind of review board. Something really stinks with this one. All you need is one dumb broad to accuse someone of something, and it's out the door? Something tells me, "miss short skirt" may be the problem!
Tuck those things away sweety, and cut the stupid bills!

What a c:ranting2:

:Flame-On: :Flame-On:

Estes needs some kind of review board. Something really stinks with this one. All you need is one dumb broad to accuse someone of something, and it's out the door? Something tells me, "miss short skirt" may be the problem!
Tuck those things away sweety, and cut the stupid bills!

What a c:ranting2:

:Flame-On: :Flame-On:

Hey Elvis,
I was wondering, do you have a leg to stand on in this instance, in all your expertise, or is this even out of your hands? Slippery slope my friend.... Legshot :loser:

Hey Elvis,
I was wondering, do you have a leg to stand on in this instance, in all your expertise, or is this even out of your hands? Slippery slope my friend.... Legshot :loser:

Elvis may have another perspective, but I don't think they've got a chance, regardless of their employer. I haven't heard anything about this 'on the grapevine', but if a harassment complaint was made, usually an exhaustive interview investigation is conducted as the company must protect their liability and ensure nothing was condoned or supported (pockets only go so deep, ya know).

My 2 cents, but one thing is for sure, if you're anywhere near that barn in the near future, DO NOT ASK, TALK, THINK, OR OTHERWISE HINT about this situation, collateral damage usually goes along with these kinds of situations.

My 2 cents, but one thing is for sure, if you're anywhere near that barn in the near future, DO NOT ASK, TALK, THINK, OR OTHERWISE HINT about this situation, collateral damage usually goes along with these kinds of situations.

Yea DD thats good advice to anybody going in that barn. It's impossible to know the whole story and I, like you have seen collateral damage happen around these kinda things too, it's a very touchy situation.