Holland | Comments From Carl Barelli, USF Holland, Chief Steward And 30-Year Member, Local 41,

Brother Barelli has 1 concern and that is himself. He could care less about the old timers or anyone else. Its amazing how Brother Barelli wants everyone to stick together now cause he never tried sticking together before. Oh I heard that he will stick with the terminal manager and get on his union brothers that got hurt on the job and are drawing work comp.

He is calling our homes,through some 800 service urging you to vote yes!!After listening to his speech about sticking together,I am a firm believer in what you posted rgdg5!!

Brother Barelli wants this thing to pass. It will be hard for him to get another NMFA job like he did at Holland. He got hired in KC as the #1 city man when they opened here and wasn't even driver qualified. He might of had a cdl but no driving experience to meet Hollands qualifications and still got hired when we had qualified 3.2 people in town that couldn't get hired.

Brother Barelli wants this thing to pass. It will be hard for him to get another NMFA job like he did at Holland. He got hired in KC as the #1 city man when they opened here and wasn't even driver qualified. He might of had a cdl but no driving experience to meet Hollands qualifications and still got hired when we had qualified 3.2 people in town that couldn't get hired.
3.2 people? Were they speaking English!?

Article 3.2 NMFA displaced freight teamsters get first chance at new freight jobs

but where you going to go abf can't hire you all. as for that article 3.2 is not worth the paper it's wrote on back in 2002 after we shut our doors at cf yellow and holland put men on ahead of us and abf didnt put a one of us on roadway was the only one that went by the contract and put us on first.

He is calling our homes,through some 800 service urging you to vote yes!!After listening to his speech about sticking together,I am a firm believer in what you posted rgdg5!!

What I want to know is how he got my phone number for one, second is he working for the company, the union or himself. Looks like to me he is working for management and himself.

carl b

it is great to here a brother plead for YRCW !!! just like rest of OUR TEAMSTER LEADERS...... PAID FOR MY OUR 15% GIVEBACK FROM YRCW:

Yep. Carl has become quite the rock star it seems. I got the same B.S. call from him. He's just practicing for his future job at the Union hall. I would love to know his true background and how many doughnuts he brings the boss each day.