Yellow | Companies that bought some of the terminals

Thanks for posting this. Two outcomes, one good, the other not good. The good? The terminals are fetching much more than originally forecast, which leaves more money to pay creditors, and greatly increases the employees' chances of getting paid in full. The bad? The Amico "going concern" bid seems to be a goner; not going to happen.

Thanks for posting this. Two outcomes, one good, the other not good. The good? The terminals are fetching much more than originally forecast, which leaves more money to pay creditors, and greatly increases the employees' chances of getting paid in full. The bad? The Amico "going concern" bid seems to be a goner; not going to happen.
Interesting XPO went after the Carlisle terminal!

Interesting XPO went after the Carlisle terminal!
close to the rail heads and cross roads north and south 81 and east and west the pike and its a big dock and yard and a full shop .. tractor and tailer and about 12 pull through lanes etc , its a tailer made east coast hub. .. can turn the city and jersy etc. , laydown to new england or leg through the maybrook area.. as a network hub cant get better location to be honest .. that is why Roadway put it there

Last edited:
I wonder who got the Richfield and Copley Ohio terminals

Even more interesting that the Chicago breakbulk is unclaimed at this point, as is Tracy CA, Memphis, Maybrook, Hagerstown, Jackson and Chattanooga. Those are really big terminals
wonder if the copley included the old head quarters ? and as far a hagerstown.. again in a cross roads port in balt DC area and 70 east west and 81 north and south.. ... I worked there just about half of my 30 year career and it holds a special place in my heart !

wonder if the copley included the old head quarters ? and as far a hagerstown.. again in a cross roads port in balt DC area and 70 east west and 81 north and south.. ... I worked there just about half of my 30 year career and it holds a special place in my heart !
We probably crossed paths. I used to run in there quite often out of Tannersville up until 95 when I took a transfer.