XPO | Con-way being sold.

There goes my job considering I'm in Ann Arbor. I think I might be sick...

They brain washed you good. You oughta KNOW that you ARE sick. After all we have lost the last so many years it appears we have now lost everything. The more I read about this guy the more I realize we are all done here. He is all about slash and burn. They don't own the trucks. The drivers are independent contractors. The Con-job has run it's course. He just bought the freight. The rest is gonna be up for sale.

New company name has been announced.
XCON
Wall Street Journal quoted the XPO CEO, who said Con-Way management will NOT be integrated with the merger. Con-Way CEO will only be on board a few months during the transition.

Third is close Con-way corporate headquarters. Don't hurt drivers. And they all wealthy in the palace. Will have their friends get them another sweet gig...

NOT EVERYONE AT CORPORATE IS WEALTHY!

Probably about 90% of the employees in Ann Arbor are average wage earning people - just like the service centers. We're trying to support their families, pay bills, pay off debt, save for retirement- just like you.

You guys at the service centers will be fine since XPO doesn't have an LTL operation. You're right that the employees at corporate will probably lose their jobs. Will it make you feel good that single mothers and fathers will have to apply for unemployment? Or that someone who is laid off can't pay their mortgage for the house that shelters their family?

I'm an average schmuck and my salary is needed to support my family. I want the drivers to be treated well. I think Lean is a pain too. Every department at Ann Arbor has to go through Label Everything Accomplish Nothing just like the service centers.

I have a "sweet gig?" You're so absolutely wrong about me and most of the corporate employees. I have some "sweet" words for you but I'd get banned from the boards if I posted them.

They brain washed you good. You oughta KNOW that you ARE sick. After all we have lost the last so many years it appears we have now lost everything.

I'm not brainwashed. I'm not the one who made decisions to cut benefits or change policies. Neither did over 200+ employees in Ann Arbor who go to work everyday and put up with the same things you have just to earn a livable wage.

Be mad at Stotlar or Lehmkuhl who made millions. Dont be mad at the people who only made thousands just like you.

There goes my job considering I'm in Ann Arbor. I think I might be sick...
I hope for the best for the good ones in Ann Arbor. As for the top people who wrecked the company, It's in everyone"s best interest that they are gone. People the waste just couldn't keep going on the pace that it is on.C F was historically top heavy, and Conway is a prime example of ultra top heavy. Way to many chiefs , and no clue to what a trucking company does.

ITRJ4kv.jpg

Well I found this on facebook. Not sure if this is a good sign. I'll just leave this here.