XPO | con-way do they care about family?

I`d rather not, because while the listen when told there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, I know there isn`t. Only a mud puddle, so these only fool themselfs, and when they think they are buddy-buddy with that fos,fom,or tm they need to think if its them or you.....say bye-bye! QUOTE]
a true butt kisser does not actually but kiss but in a smart way have the :butt kiss: 'e think that he is getting his :butt kiss: but in fact the butt kisser is getting what he wants while the :butt kiss: 'e thinks that he is getting over on the :butt kiss: hope this clears things up .

It is better to not expect anything good from anyone you work with, especially in conway...then when something seemingly nice is done to you, it is a pleasant surprise...but the continuous nasty little things which you endure day after day, are so much easier to take...hey look, so and so crapped on me again..now thats a surprise...

That really makes me ill....
That post on Yahoo news mad me angry too,not for him but for all the employees at Con-Way. $250,000 for the inconvienece? What the heck is that about. Are they going to help those drivers out who lose their job when their Barn closes? Jack your insurance up and lets see how many trucks are not getting fixed? What a shame..

That post on Yahoo news mad me angry too,not for him but for all the employees at Con-Way. $250,000 for the inconvienece? What the heck is that about. Are they going to help those drivers out who lose their job when their Barn closes? Jack your insurance up and lets see how many trucks are not getting fixed? What a shame..

our upper management adds a new, specific definition of the word SUCK!

I've never had a problem attending family functions. With four kids there is always something going on. When I cant get the night off, they've always switched me to a later out so I can go.
your right they have worked with me also with this stuff let me work the dock and come off my linehaul bid to be home for the birth of my son when the wife was due

also the have switch my time also before like i always run out last on holloween to go trick or treating with my son

awsome company give me more give me more