XPO | Con-way Freight Announces Major Expansion for San Antonio

good to see some expansion. while i have only been with con way for a few months. they sure seem to invest in solving problems and don't hesitate to spend money to expand or keep their facilities looking good.

Should have been around when we painted on our days off....off the clock too. And you got a tshirt. It was Pride then........
I wish I could have painted the handicapped symbol in the scm's parking spot.

Yea they are finally going to fix San Antonio after all those long nights, injuries and pissed off employees and customers. These guys are quick!

What a joke this news release is....Construction has begun on the 30-acre....It's not 30, was billed as 25 but it's probably closer to 18, and a large amount of that is dedicated to runoff retention. So basically it's about a 12 acre facility.

Next......Con-way Freight currently employs 104 at its existing San Antonio facility........only if you include the FAC drivers working the dock, they will have different numbers later to get the tax breaks they got.

The number also keeps getting lower due to the actions of the FOM taking out personal vendettas against anyone that challenges his White Shirt.

Lastly goes back to the first point....Construction has begun...it began almost 90 days ago, just a press release to get more free advertising, release it on a slow news day, get free advertising. :LMAO: