XPO | Con-way layoffs

paul wall said:
the kind who actually takes pride in his job and doesnt like to see people walked upon. im here to work, not play games. if i wanted to play games id coach pee wee league. i come here to to make a good living, to try my hardest, to provide a positive future and good opportunities for my daughter. ive never screwed up freight or anything for that matter out of spite or because i wasnt geting hours like ive heard some people do. i know alot of this board is hearsay and speculation, but when xgo looks at this board, i hope they see people on here that actually want a secure company and a positive future for themselves and there family. not a buch of goof balls. it sure would make it a little easier and reassuring if xgo would communicate a little more with us.
I'm very sure you are a very hard worker.I see many of them every night.The only reason people get walked on is they let it happen.I have never seen anyone damage freight on :punk: .If I did I would report it.For me I like being a goof ball.Its my way of dealing with the game,The game.I could cry about many think,So I make fun of it.Not just a job but a way of life..