XPO | Con-way Says Used ‘Aggressive’ Pricing

I wonder if transport topics will just report the "PAY INCREASE"or will the end of the story say but we increased thier insurance premiums....I say just the pay increase

My question is that once we correct our pricing after the 30 day thing, how many of these shippers will still ship with us? It is hard to focus on the topics when you have the twins bouncing around right below!:biglaugh:wonderring's twins are quite a sight!

They will leave just as quick as they jumped onboard.

It just goes to show you...dumbass management decisions have killed conways yield.conways motto always was "we dont haul freight for practice"...then they went crazy with "welcome to the 80's"..their 80% plus discounts.now in the last quarter for some wacky reason its "lets waive fuel surcharges" with pallet rates?????..no wonder ..you have inexperienced salesman running around doing exactly wht u have been preaching for years u wouldnt do.................wtf!!!!!

Don't forget "We are overwhelmed". Yea, overwhelmed with freight. Not enough drivers and equipment. They know it's not going to last.