1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

HOLLAND Conrtact Vote

Discussion in 'Holland' started by Rodeo, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Rodeo

Rodeo Well-Known Member

BA said Conference call today resulted in all regions approving going back into negotiations for extension of MOU with NO CONCESSIONS allowed. will forward any new info as I receive it:regretful:

2. team486

team486 Well-Known Member

Unbelievable,after all the screwings we have been given and treated like dog poop ever since this deal started,why anyone would negotiate a anything with them is amazing. I guess we are willing to give them anything they want just to work here.sickening what this dump has turned out to be.

3. jackman12747

jackman12747 Active Member

I don't know what all the bs is about they just want to start negotiation now and get it done so they can get there refinancing done because the interest is killing them and they are not asking for anymore give backes.

4. zunco2003

zunco2003 Member

has to be equal shareing

5. Hoodock

Hoodock Well-Known Member

And how long have they been paying these high interest rates? They certainly could of handled this in more timely manner.Does anyone even know what they are offering or want?

6. team486

team486 Well-Known Member

Yea right? What's to negotiate? We already gave them the farm 4 years ago and they are worse off now than they ever were.all the tea in China will never be enough for them.it's over johnny.no hope left here.just look around,we will go down with the mother ship.