Yellow | Conway improves LTL compensation

Is this in response to the union activity?

IMO: Of course it is but they will never tell you. It's a way to get you guys to back down. Just a bone they took away from you and are forced into "giving it back to you". You guys are suddenly a precious asset to them and they love love love you and cherish all you've sacrificed.
They are scared to death and they still want the ability to man handle you without third party representation. When all this activity dies down, they will become more stern and take-aways will continue by than the movement will be much weaker. It's a cycle. You guys are strong and winning at the moment.
Stock prices will stabilize because the market tends to be more proactive and thus react too fast. It happens everywhere.

Good Luck in your decisions for or against representation.

[video=youtube_share;nvlTJrNJ5lA]http://youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA[/video]

IMO: Of course it is but they will never tell you. It's a way to get you guys to back down. Just a bone they took away from you and are forced into "giving it back to you". You guys are suddenly a precious asset to them and they love love love you and cherish all you've sacrificed.
They are scared to death and they still want the ability to man handle you without third party representation. When all this activity dies down, they will become more stern and take-aways will continue by than the movement will be much weaker. It's a cycle. You guys are strong and winning at the moment.
Stock prices will stabilize because the market tends to be more proactive and thus react too fast. It happens everywhere.

Good Luck in your decisions for or against representation.

[video=youtube_share;nvlTJrNJ5lA]http://youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA[/video]

Perfection at it's best...LOL

I'm still waiting for documentation and proof that this is true and I still haven't seen any. Just saying.

No one really publicizes their pay scale in LTL.... So it would probably be word-of-mouth info... I googled it a minute ago and you get the run around..

so it took this for them to compensate the drivers?? really why the sudden urge to take care of the labor? You can thank Laredo for the $2- raise being proposal but remember what they giveth they can taketh away if it is not mutually agreed upon in a contract. Broken promises , popcorn machine and slushee machine for the drivers cause we like you.......for now cause they have want to butter you up before they come back and say those famous management words "by the way"...

interesting reponse, iirc, they are NOT allowed to give the raises to laredo unless they have bargained with the union first. i cant remember, i could be wrong...

I think you are right.. I think now that they have voted, then they go to the negotiations... That could postpone it for weeks... Then they set a date.. It could be after the non-union employees get theirs... I see where Conway has Jan. 2015 as the effective date...

probably.......................... when we where first overnite 5 barns to vote in unioun they shortly then gave raises to the rest not the ones who voted union in because there was no contracted with unioun Conway is doing same to scare other barns