XPO | Covid-19

What if the person that wrote the article has a second persona that discredits the work as a way of doubling exposure and increasing views/income ?

What if the media conglomerate pays two different people to write things and then discredit each other as a way of making a bunch of cash ?

Discredited by who ?

COVID-19​

See also: Misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic
In 2020, Mercola was one of the partners in a website called "Stop Covid Cold" offering advice to the public on preventing and treating Covid-19 with alternative remedies. The website includes links to Mercola's online store and puts a strong emphasis on vitamin D supplements, despite a lack of scientific evidence pointing to the effectiveness of such a treatment.[30][31]

Mercola claimed that inhaling 0.5–3% hydrogen peroxide solution using a nebulizer could prevent or cure COVID-19.[32][33] A tweet from Mercola advertising this method was removed from Twitter on April 15, 2020, for violating the platform rules,[33] but he continued to make these claims on other platforms, including during a speech at a major conference of anti-vaccination activists in October.[30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola#Views_and_controversy

COVID-19​

In 2020, Mercola was one of the partners in a website called "Stop Covid Cold" offering advice to the public on preventing and treating Covid-19 with alternative remedies. The website includes links to Mercola's online store and puts a strong emphasis on vitamin D supplements, despite a lack of scientific evidence pointing to the effectiveness of such a treatment.[30][31]

Mercola claimed that inhaling 0.5–3% hydrogen peroxide solution using a nebulizer could prevent or cure COVID-19.[32][33] A tweet from Mercola advertising this method was removed from Twitter on April 15, 2020, for violating the platform rules,[33] but he continued to make these claims on other platforms, including during a speech at a major conference of anti-vaccination activists in October.[30]

Interesting. American diets are terrible. Nearly everyone is vitamin D deficient. I take a supplement. As well as a multi vitamin with vitamin C. And zinc. These help your body fight off all sorts of what not. Not just some Covid. Magnesium. I take two forms of that. Helps with absorption and in turn digestion. Really notice that if you stop taking it. But these are common sense, help you live a better life in general things.
I hear the Amish use hydrogen peroxide to purify their water. Can’t be all bad. But I’m taking the hard pass on that.

COVID-19​

Most of those with bad cases of covid had a vitamin D deficiency studies have found.
Also my dentist has made me rinse out my mouth with a a hydrogen peroxide solution since they reopened last year. So is there some truth to it.

Nearly everyone is vitamin D deficient.
That's because we stop going outside. That big fire ball in the sky gives it to you. Yet we told everyone to stay indoors last summer.
"Our body creates vitamin D from direct sunlight on our skin when we're outdoors. From about late March/early April to the end of September, most people should be able to get all the vitamin D we need from sunlight."

What if I am the discrediter ? Would you accept my discreditation ?
highspeeds said:
How do we know if the discrediter is discredited ?

So, I assume you are saying It would be discouraging and disruptive to discredit the discrediter over disinformation distributed by a destructive news distributor. Does dis about sum it up? I sure hope dis does it as I am getting distracted and disoriented from all of dis distrust and discontent. However, I don't disagree, and I mean no disrespect.

Last edited: