XPO | Covid-19

Nope! I'm experimental cocktail phobic! Yeah yeah I know FDA approved it.. What they aren't telling you is that the clinic trials were compromised half way through so it has not been properly tested... Half way through the placebo group was given the vaccine so the test was only 45% complete! So no thanks!

And many though Trump America 1st policy was crazy. Do some research see what China has done to the US over the years. Look at were most of or meds ingredients come from. See how bad trade deals let China dump products into our county to drive down prices and have American factory close only to later raise the price and control the market. Covid-19 has really brought to light all the **** we get from them that use to be made here.
It's Greed from the elites that let China's cheap junk in this Country in the first place.

The false prophets with blood on their hands keep dying:

Keep trying. These guys around here ain't gonna listen until it gets them or someone they love.

Here's a Tennessee truck driver who regrets listening to conservative radio talk show hosts who espouse personal freedom while downplaying the danger of COVID.

I have personally seen it happen. It’s sad when it’s political and could have been prevented . How many people laying on their deathbed wishing they would have done something. It’s senseless and for what .

This is almost completely a virus of the unvaccinated at the point and they are the ones dying for the most part. The vaccines have been safe and effective. It would be easy just to say F?@$ those people who choose not too but it would be wrong . Anyone with a conscious that doesn’t try to encourage those who put themselves at risk by not will regret it years down the road . I for one care ,that people that might not see eye to eye with me on issues at least consider the alternatives. This was all made political by one person from the start and then lies from him were perpetuated by other . With no care for those who followed them and their lies . I guarantee history will be harsh on them for doing so .

Last edited:
This is almost completely a virus of the unvaccinated at the point and they are the ones dying for the most part. The vaccines have been safe and effective. It would be easy just to say F?@$ those people who choose not too but it would be wrong . Anyone with a conscious that doesn’t try to encourage those who put themselves at risk by not will regret it years down the road . I for one care ,that people that might not see eye to eye with me on issues at least consider the alternatives. This was all made political by one person from the start and then lies from him were perpetuated by other . With no care for those who followed them and their lies . I guarantee history will be harsh on them for doing so .
Fully vaxxed get covid and die. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not is up to you. This doesn’t prevent you from getting it, never did. It’s designed to minimize the need for hospitalization if you do contract it.

i too support big pharma and over reaching government power.'

ps. how do i get paid to shill for said entities on a forum. i could use the money after they fire all the unvaxxed.

I don't see where that being denied.

I do see an awful lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth among those scared of the shot refusing to acknowledge the vast majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated individuals.

that's fake news. there's no way you could know whether that's true or not. if there's one thing that this covid thing has exposed it's how they fake statistics to push their agenda.

and i don't think the majority are scared of the shot. some may be. but it's like if you were forced to listen to justin bieber or be fired. you're not scared of bieber you just don't think you should do it.

that's fake news. there's no way you could know whether that's true or not. if there's one thing that this covid thing has exposed it's how they fake statistics to push their agenda.

and i don't think the majority are scared of the shot. some may be. but it's like if you were forced to listen to justin bieber or be fired. you're not scared of bieber you just don't think you should do it.
You need to know this: You're talking to a man who spent 15 years in the news and public relations industry and has a J degree. I know how to create slanted stories that favor my clients (as I had to do in public relations), and I know how to spot the BS in slanted stories PR guys write and remove it (as I had to do when I was a reporter and editor.)

Most people in the public space who use the term "fake news" are in fact pushing a slanted narrative themselves and have something to lose by allowing the public to believe the straight dope from trusted traditional news sources.

Fully vaxxed get covid and die. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not is up to you. This doesn’t prevent you from getting it, never did. It’s designed to minimize the need for hospitalization if you do contract it.
Even aspirin causes some deaths every year. Every medication ever created has some side effects which can be fatal to some individuals. Bringing up individual cases of vaccinated people still dying is a foolish argument.