FedEx Freight | CSA 2010 info.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
Here's some info and links for a quick reference.

Here's the link to the main CSA page.

Here's a link to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Click here to register with the FMCSA to challenge your CSA data. (make sure you are using IE. The site doesn't like FoxFire)

Here's some facts about the program.

Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 (CSA 2010) does not give the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the authority to remove 175,000 drivers from their jobs and cannot be used to rate drivers or to revoke a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). FMCSA does not have the authority to take those actions. Only State agencies responsible for issuing licenses, CDL or otherwise, have the authority to suspend them.

Potentially erroneous violations on carrier/driver records can be submitted for review. The DataQs system (https://dataqs.fmcsa.dot.gov), which does not change under Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 (CSA 2010), allows motor carriers and drivers to make a Request for Data Review (RDR) of information that resides in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) databases such as crash and inspection reports.

While research was recently released stating that a driver’s body mass index (BMI) is a risk factor for identifying sleep apnea, neither the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) nor the Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 (CSA 2010) program currently has any rules that restrict who can be a commercial motor vehicle driver based on BMI or weight.

Hey Guardrail, thankyou! And it just confirms my belief, that this company, has Drivers that are looking out for drivers. Looks like you gave me some homework to do. Anyways, youv'e got my respect. I guess I can overlook that you drive a Dodge, instead of a Jimmie. 10=4