Cspf $12.7 B. Sept. 30,2019

In My experience, they do. Well just have to disagree. Voting is a secret Right. Card check is a horrible law.

The company has all the leverage with the current system. This is why the pensions are broke. You think guys didnt want to join after 1980? The companies could just pick off supporters and threaten the rest.

The company has all the leverage with the current system. This is why the pensions are broke. You think guys didnt want to join after 1980? The companies could just pick off supporters and threaten the rest.
Secret voting is a Right. It goes both ways. Card check is horrible law, and, therefore, not law... it wasnt passed.

Last edited:
Secret voting is a Right. It goes both ways. Card check is horrible law, and, therefore, not law...

Signing a card is a vote. Its easy to make up your mind and decide. Like I said, its not "on the waterfront". Although the companies love that likeness....

It really doesn't go both ways. The company just sends in a mole, gets names, and starts removing support. Then everyone sits around and complains when their pensions are cut, and wrongfully blame the Union.

Signing a card is a vote. Its easy to make up your mind and decide. Like I said, its not "on the waterfront". Although the companies love that likeness....

It really doesn't go both ways. The company just sends in a mole, gets names, and starts removing support. Then everyone sits around and complains when their pensions are cut, and wrongfully blame the Union.
We can disagree all day, you know...

We can disagree all day, you know...

And for this, ill insist on the last word!

Riddle me this, why wasn't one major carrier organized after 1980? Seems like when the union shops were that far ahead, at least one of the nons would have exercised their "secret voting rights"? Or is it just lip service and lies, and those guys didnt have a real choice?

And for this, ill insist on the last word!

Riddle me this, why wasn't one major carrier organized after 1980? Seems like when the union shops were that far ahead, at least one of the nons would have exercised their "secret voting rights"? Or is it just lip service and lies, and those guys didnt have a real choice?
Answer: Most people have no interest in unions. Really, never did. Look around, more States are going Right to Work. The Nons pay better than we do, and get treated better. Organizing USED to work, because states mandated it. Very few came to join because they WANTED to. With the Pensions failing, theres no advantage to being union anymore.

Answer: Most people have no interest in unions. Really, never did. Look around, more States are going Right to Work. The Nons pay better than we do, and get treated better. Organizing USED to work, because states mandated it. Very few came to join because they WANTED to.

Wrong, when the pay was that much better, people would have joined, if they could. Personal feelings dont matter, the paycheck does. And up until 10 years ago, there was no question about what was better. So how come in 30 years, no one signed up for more money? Its hardly a conspiracy, they just couldn't!

No state has ever mandated organizing. Do you mean more states were once union shop states, and not rtw?

Wrong, when the pay was that much better, people would have joined, if they could. Personal feelings dont matter, the paycheck does. And up until 10 years ago, there was no question about what was better. So how come in 30 years, no one signed up for more money? Its hardly a conspiracy, they just couldn't!

No state has ever mandated organizing. Do you mean more states were once union shop states, and not rtw?
You have your view, and I have mine. Apparently, more people agree with me, since the law you wanted never passed.

Happy new year. Enjoy. I'm off to work, and listen to football. People are literally dying for me to work!!! Death doesn't recognize holidays.

You have your view, and I have mine. Apparently, more people agree with me, since the law you wanted never passed.

Happy new year. Enjoy. I'm off to work, and listen to football. People are literally dying for me to work!!! Death doesn't recognize holidays.

Actually jimmy, if you look at my post, i was just comparing what the dems say, vs what they actually act upon, and it had nothing to do with supporting it or not.

Enjoy your New Year, i just got home a few hours ago myself!