XPO | Dallas Driver killed...murdered

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
Relative of Dallas Mayor Pro Tem Pauline Medrano found murdered near Love Field | Crime Blog | dallasnews.com

This article has a political lean to it..but, the guy found murdered was a Dallas Line-haul driver. Martin was everybody's friend. He was the best. Never had anything bad to say about anybody. Always smiling and laughing with everybody. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place today. We are all hurting. It pains me to even type this.

What is worse are the reader comments left after the newspaper article. The racists views and comments are uncalled for.

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed..

Tell us what happend. I don't want to click on your link, you should NEVER click on a link, nothing personal. What happend???

radman said:
Tell us what happend. I don't want to click on your link, you should NEVER click on a link, nothing personal. What happend???

It's ok, I clicked on it and my computer did not blow up.

i can say i knew him as well,he was a hard worker,the best on the dock,very,very very nice guy,never a bad word out of his mouth,eager to help,he will be missed by all of us at LTU as well,our hearts and prayers go out to his family.

the hardest thing ive been through in my life was the loss of a great friend,the pain is immense...sorry for your loss prayers out to all affected by this . rip conway brother

i too had the honor of knowing and working with him...............may he watch over us........and the s.o.b s that did this be brought to swift justice........R.I.P. Big Man.........we lost a good human being

sorry for everyones loss in dallas . from what i'm reading on here he was a great person loved by all. i wish i could have met him. god bless his family.

Martin got back from his run Friday morning...then was found dead, murdered on the grounds of his apartment complex about 6am. That's all we know. The police say they haven't ruled out robbery as a motive. He died of stab wounds to the chest.

sorry for everyones loss in dallas . from what i'm reading on here he was a great person loved by all. i wish i could have met him. god bless his family.

You would've loved him.. I'm sure of that. I just can't understand why this kind of thing can happen to a good friend and person.

Martin got back from his run Friday morning...then was found dead, murdered on the grounds of his apartment complex about 6am. That's all we know. The police say they haven't ruled out robbery as a motive. He died of stab wounds to the chest.
beerfd, please keep us informed about the police investigation. i hope they get the s.o.b.'s

beerfd, please keep us informed about the police investigation. i hope they get the s.o.b.'s

We'll probably know more on Monday, I'm sure. We would like to honor Martin with some good ol' Texas justice.. and we do that well.

Thanks for the concern and kind words.

We'll probably know more on Monday, I'm sure. We would like to honor Martin with some good ol' Texas justice.. and we do that well.

Thanks for the concern and kind words.
i believe you have said all beerfd,texas justice,we know texas is number one in capital punishment.texas shows no mercy.they will be punished accordinly.and justice will be swift no messing around in texas.

Eat,drink,and be merry for tommorrow we may die. I was just talking to my wife last night about this. We only get today, there is no guarantee on tommorrow so lets all make the most of today. RIP AND AMEN

That's terrible and just goes to show that the world is full of monsters passing as humans. Prayers for family and friends.

i believe you have said all beerfd,texas justice,we know texas is number one in capital punishment.texas shows no mercy.they will be punished accordinly.and justice will be swift no messing around in texas.
chevy72, I take offence to your comment that we as texans are not merciful. we give them a trial and a last meal of their choice. then poison the sh!t out of em.