Central Transport | Dallas out off the tracks

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
This ain't Pittsburg

Dallas is out of control... Vitrans creditbilty is sinking fast..OS&D MIS-MANAGEMENT...MISSED PICK-UPS..SERVICE TIMES..DRIVER MORALE..DOT ISSUES..Should us boys down south hang on? Or be a dirty rat and jump a sinking ship? I think things must be better up North...Drivers, Dock, Supervisors, and Office help leaving faster than i can ever remember. Do they know something i don't ?? We have lost major accts...Line Haul leaving for Prescott Arkansas with empty trailers...Bringing back very little freight. City routes deliver more damaged freight than i can ever remember. Hope Chapter 11 or 13 isnt in our future...Glad my CDL has no points..Because this dont look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
listen to the rest of us,,,,,,,, if you can without losing your but, jump ship,,,,,, but a lot of us cannot go to work at mc donald's drive threw and feed our families, so, we suck it up and do our job until the right thing comes along

prob change the name and make everyone reapply at starting wages if they still want the job. chasing greatness. that's when they'll also implement the two week pay period.

I already jumped into a different industry that I did years ago. Thought it'd be less money, but less stress. Money is darn near the same with OT, and way less stress. It was a hard choice- felt like I was abandoning a few friends. So much has changed there at my old barn in just a few weeks, none for the good. I know I made the right choice, and hope the rest ( well, most anyway) find something good soon, before the rug is pulled out from under them.

correction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there is some,,,,,,,,,,,,, but they are out powered by the many corporate people in charge