Yellow | Dallas

That's not a nice comment on Bart.. I know that brother personally, sure wish we had a few more like him.. BTW, under what desk are you domiciled at? You sure seem to know quite a bit about 511..
I suppose the middle finger comes from a real good citizen working at YRC's finest barn. He must be the poster child of work ethic.

Houston and DC loves me.

Last edited:
The company sure does do a lot of running freight around Dallas.511 has lost a tremendous amount of linehaul runs.Then combine that with having drivers in Houston to run into the valley.I know 511 is incurring alot of expense time on layovers in Laredo and McAllen tx.because both Houston 521 and Dallas 511 are bumping heads.I believe one or the other should run the valley not both.Dallas used to solely run the valley.

We have alot of trouble getting freight out of 511 on time. Don't have any info on how they do once it gets there. Never understood why they closed Springfield but I think in addition to 511 not being current the relay from 511 to 324 is pretty inefficient. And 324 is always behind to boot.

We have alot of trouble getting freight out of 511 on time. Don't have any info on how they do once it gets there. Never understood why they closed Springfield but I think in addition to 511 not being current the relay from 511 to 324 is pretty inefficient. And 324 is always behind to boot.
I didn't understand why theu closed 511 from running sprinfield.The freight destined for Springfield and the surrounding area goes all the way to Kansas city and then it's ran from there to springfield

Hear Darrell is out and Adams and Ernst are on special assignment down there..
Just saw Adams at 326 Tuesday afternoon. Heard He has some type of job monitoring load quality. In other words a six figure dock foreman at the glass house. That place is so top heavy I'm surprised it hasn't toppled over yet.

Cause they made Springfield an EOL.
I know that about Springfield being an eol.I guess with Rodgers before he left.Changed the freight flow to where Springfield wasn't necessary and it cut jobs from 511 irving.of which you know they run a ton of freight around 512

511 is running teams to St Louis (621). Then the freight is relayed East to Indy, Chicago or Akron, which runs bids to St. Louis.

Closing Springfield didn't take any runs away from 511. What it did was replace day cab runs with sleeper teams. They just did away with the relay. The freight is still moving between dallas, Chicago, and St Louis. It just don't stop in Springfield no more. Most of the loads that passed through Springfield were not broken. Hence the sleeper teams which can by pass or via as necessary.

This same strategy could be coming to an east coast relay near you. Staunton, VA?

Hope I'm wrong about all that.