Yellow | Darren Hawkins New Job

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
Wow... A new job in trucking...surprised Zollars didn't get him into the post office...@Wongway originally posted this in jokes but it is true....unbelievable

David Norman
Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer, Sage Freight
1d

Very excited to have Darren join the Sage Freight Board! Big time addition to the organization!

Sage isn't hiring any Drivers from Yellow though! Bunch of guys unemployment ran out still can't find jobs.

Better off at Walmart driving than a 3pl with offices here and Pakistan.

Perhaps, I don't know what Sage is like. Nestle and Unilever both have offices in Pakistan, they're probably pretty solid companies to work for.
As to WalMart, also ironic that an IBT Teamster that likely either boycotted Walmart or was encouraged to do so, would now go there with resume in hand.

Perhaps, I don't know what Sage is like. Nestle and Unilever both have offices in Pakistan, they're probably pretty solid companies to work for.
As to WalMart, also ironic that an IBT Teamster that likely either boycotted Walmart or was encouraged to do so, would now go there with resume in hand.
Actually, I know of 3 for sure that work out of a DC in Wisconsin.

That is funny, you act like union membership means you give up free will....

And based right there in the Nashville area, where he moved YRC corporate HQ because it was closer to his house. Although it appears Sage has went to the dogs.

IMG_9713.md.jpeg
Does it tell you anything when Jeff Rogers is also on their Board?? That was about all I needed to hear. I wonder how many of those 65 trucks run on wooden rims and a flathead inline 4 cylinder?

That is funny, you act like union membership means you give up free will....
Not at all. It's more like all these non union companies are horrible exploiters of employees and evil capitalists until they're not. Better to be enlightened later in life than never at all I guess.

Wow... A new job in trucking...surprised Zollars didn't get him into the post office...@Wongway originally posted this in jokes but it is true....unbelievable

David Norman
1d

Very excited to have Darren join the Sage Freight Board! Big time addition to the organization!

David Norman
1d

IMG_84408d51393d4ad5f086.md.jpeg

David Norman
1d