XPO | Dave M no longer COO

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
Dave M has been assigned to work for Doug S as Vice President, Global Policy and Economic Sustainability. The COO position will be realigned and its duties will change when they name a new COO. This will go into effect August 11, 2008.

"Global Policy and Economic Sustainability", what does that entail?

Hmm, lets see here, Global Policy, [turn the trucks down to 55 to save the environment] Economic sustainability [ take more bennies from the employees and keep the share holders happy ]:1036316054:

"Global Policy and Economic Sustainability", what does that entail?

I would say going full blown "Green" with a few nips and tucks to stay competitive and/or afloat.
What better way to fill a position from a person thats been in the trenches.

Sort of like a knowledgeable DSR (Truck driver) going into a FOS position, compared to a clueless someone from the outside.

Wonder if they turned the trucks down to "0"......how much that would save....disconnect the batteries, if it won't start, it can't idle too long.......and leave all of them parked against the fence.......that should satisfy all of the environatzis................no fuel expense at all........look at CF, they don't pollute at all, use any fossil fuels, waste any valuable natural resources.......HEY, Al Gore, get on top of this, the ultimate "go green" initative.......:1036316054:

I read the email sent out about this ,and it sounded to me like dave had to call n a life line,just like micheal l did down here n the south.They made him up a B S spot just 4 him,to finish his time with the company.

i am not taking up for dave m., but i have known him for 8 plus yrs, say what you want to about him but he is a person we need on our side not against us. he has more pull with the outside than you will ever know. i am not in mgmt,just a lowly dsr,but someone who has some insight

Dave M has been assigned to work for Doug S as Vice President, Global Policy and Economic Sustainability. The COO position will be realigned and its duties will change when they name a new COO. This will go into effect August 11, 2008.

I am sure it will include more money so he can continue to stuff his chubby cheeks with high quality food in massive quantities...

The two positions of "Coochie","Coochie" are filled.
Still waiting on who will be "Coo".

im sure they (conway) couldnt can his fat butt and not pay him his parachute money. its in his contract im sure. conway actually made a logical choice and demoted the guy AHEM i mean made a lateral move. .... .. .. after realizing he ruined the moral of all of the central drivers. too little too late i say. good riddance though! :smilie_132:

Dave will be in his element in this position, doing what he does very well. Every time some half-*** elected official puts some idiot bill in front of the house regarding transportation, his job will be to represent the voice of Con-way with other elected officials. Call it anything you want, but the voice is needed for ALL LTL carriers up there, because you wouldn't like the end result otherwise, trust me. Look at this old fart Oberstar, from Minnesota or somewhere, who heads the transportation committee in Washington. He doesn't even have the courtesy to go into the field and see before he criticizes our industry for things he clearly knows nothing about. He has no respect for the abilities of professional drivers, and I would challenge him to go on a ride-along once or twice before he spouts off. That's what Dave will be doing, debating, lobbying and representing against morons like this. A necessary evil, if you will. It's going to make us stronger as well because we need a fresh outlook working along side John in Ann Arbor.

Dave will be in his element in this position, doing what he does very well. Every time some half-*** elected official puts some idiot bill in front of the house regarding transportation, his job will be to represent the voice of Con-way with other elected officials. Call it anything you want, but the voice is needed for ALL LTL carriers up there, because you wouldn't like the end result otherwise, trust me. Look at this old fart Oberstar, from Minnesota or somewhere, who heads the transportation committee in Washington. He doesn't even have the courtesy to go into the field and see before he criticizes our industry for things he clearly knows nothing about. He has no respect for the abilities of professional drivers, and I would challenge him to go on a ride-along once or twice before he spouts off. That's what Dave will be doing, debating, lobbying and representing against morons like this. A necessary evil, if you will. It's going to make us stronger as well because we need a fresh outlook working along side John in Ann Arbor.
Movie star, Presidint/CEO, and now Politician.:chairshot:

Hello Dear
Compliment of the day to you,with hope that you are physically and emotionally
alright, l do believe that this mail meet you well.
My name is valerie, i saw your profile here today at (truckdriver union ) when i was sarching and i was carried away so intrested in you, i think we can make it together, i want you to recorganize me as your best friend
please i would like you to contact me through my Email addres i waiting for your reply
([email protected])
i will tell you more about myself as soon as you contact me back, hopping for your lovely reply soonest
val