R&L | Discussed & don"t know what to do

PS.O.DRIVER

TB Lurker
Credits
This is to Mr. Roberts Sr. Are you aware of the way your longtime team drivers are being treated? AT least where im at. I don"t know if im going to work 1 or 5 days. I have to live week to week. Watching othere companies take my load or drivers with half the time take my load. Then im told there is no fraight for me and to go home. This has bean going on since last year. And ive been told to hang on. Witch a I"m I realy like working for R&L. Or I wouldn"t be here as long as I have. I know thing are tough right know. but when I see drivers with less time and dedication then I have. I Just have a feeling you don"t know. Becouse you took care of your drivers. I feel like I"m part time anymore and ang get a run when thay need someone. What I"d realy like to know is what is my future as a team driver with R&L ? So I cen adjust my life accordingly. I just can"t go some place and stsrt over. Please help if you cen. I have talk to dispatch several times and im geting nowhere. Dispatch knows were there thay just wont use us. I just don"t know.

You should post your remarks on the R+L Cares website. Send it directly to the upper echelon. Or just call corporate and ask for the man by name.

Go To R+L site

This is to Mr. Roberts Sr. Are you aware of the way your longtime team drivers are being treated? AT least where im at. I don"t know if im going to work 1 or 5 days. I have to live week to week. Watching othere companies take my load or drivers with half the time take my load. Then im told there is no fraight for me and to go home. This has bean going on since last year. And ive been told to hang on. Witch a I"m I realy like working for R&L. Or I wouldn"t be here as long as I have. I know thing are tough right know. but when I see drivers with less time and dedication then I have. I Just have a feeling you don"t know. Becouse you took care of your drivers. I feel like I"m part time anymore and ang get a run when thay need someone. What I"d realy like to know is what is my future as a team driver with R&L ? So I cen adjust my life accordingly. I just can"t go some place and stsrt over. Please help if you cen. I have talk to dispatch several times and im geting nowhere. Dispatch knows were there thay just wont use us. I just don"t know.

I feel for you man. Where are you out of. In Vegas we are still using temp drivers to cover are extra loads. And temp drivers to do P+D sometimes. This has been are first slow week in a very long time. But go to the site and tell upper Management, But sit down and write out first. Make sue you have all your facts in one line. Do not use hear say. Only fact. Get your TM's input. So you can refer to what he has told you. Call your VP of Operations if a email don't work. What do you got to lose. Your not getting any freight to move. Good luck driver. Let us know what happens.:USA:

I feel for ya too driver...I agree with jaguar, go to the talktorl site, and tell them what is going on...

I would also ask them what you can expect from R&L, what is their plan for the team drivers...

I know its tough when they are treating you this way, I hope that it gets better for you and your family...

When all else fails, PRAY, and put this at the feet of the Lord, he will provide!!!

Good luck!!!

they know whats going on, all the linehaul stuff comes from WIL, they are the ones that make the teams sit at home when THEY (WIL Linehaul) call CRST and whoever else to run pups, remember people all linehaul comes from WIL now, not each terminal. i see CRST almost everyday pulling our pups where we use to have a lot of our teams doing it, now i only see our team (only 1 left in my area) maybe once every two weeks if that, and they are good people to. i would not be surprised if this is them. my advice is to move on (if you can), management knows what is going on and i don't think it will change, it's about the all mighty dollar. the freight is there but just not behind our trucks. i wish the best for you and the line haulers that are getting cut because of management having outside carriers pull our pups

we had a team that came wed nite and sat there until thurday morning until 10:00 am and they sent them home and had all the other carriers pull trl out and in and they waiting that long just to be sent home

If you can't get a city bid i would RUN away ,I got screwed with these changes and was lucky enough to get a City bid with a nice 125 a week cut in pay. Remeber they are only worried about the bottom line and we are merley numbers.
Pride in our People is only lip service

This is what gets me, I was in Mississipp the other night at a Pilot and a Paramount team came in and I walked up to him and started asking questions about running for them (really not interested in going to work for them just wanted to know how the guys that took my job are beiing treated ) he said that he has a dedicated run from Range, Al, to Houston, Tx (this was a dedicated run for an R&L team) and after they take out everything on hin (taxes, ins, etc...) he pays his co driver $1000 guarentee a week and he clears $3100, this is a weeks. Now he's either lying out his teeth or I think R&L is crazy!!!! so all you teams out there need to realize if it hasn't affected you yet, it's coming. He told me Robbie Roberts owns Paramount and they are steady hiring drivers to take over R&L teams, they are leased back to R&L and only run R&L freight.