Credits
1 week vacation back
(14,000 employees.) 14 mil
$1 raise @ 50 hrs/week
(25,000 employees). 71.5 mil
$.50 more health&welfare
(25,000 employees). 26 mil

Total cost first year. 111.5 million

The $1 raise would be even higher as many work more than 50 hours per week and all 7 punches (double time)

I agree that after 10 years of sacrifices we deserve to get everything restored but the money is not there. A $4 raise (15% back), vacation back, and health and welfare would alone cost over $300 million per year. Restore the pension payments to full rate and the total would be well over 1/2 a Billion.
All things considered, I think this is as good of an offer as we could realistically hope for.

1 week vacation back
$1 raise @ 50 hrs/week
$.50 more health&welfare

The $1 raise would be even higher as many work more than 50 hours per week and all 7 punches (double time)

I agree that after 10 years of sacrifices we deserve to get everything restored but the money is not there. A $4 raise (15% back), vacation back, and health and welfare would alone cost over $300 million per year. Restore the pension payments to full rate and the total would be well over 1/2 a Billion.
All things considered, I think this is as good of an offer as we could realistically hope for.

cost cost cost; what is this "cost" thing? paying employees is an investment NOT a cost; WTF, if we don't work for free it's a cost? i thought the company was supposed to make a profit by allowing me to work, I AIN'T A COST; "the money is not there", are you talking about the pension that isn't going to be there in 5 years?

if there is a "cost" at all, it is the cost to the worker who invested his time and talent into a company that lied to him, the YRC Inc thingy was taken over by lawyers, bankers, shysters, ever heard of Bain & Company? that is what the shysters are doing, company ain't making the offer, the shysters are....

Any word of equal sacrifice for all.... and I mean all employees of yrcw???

It's a legitimate question. It was not enforced the last time.

I asked this question on a different thread...

Does anyone have a answer for my question?

I would like to hear and see the facts about this issue.

If managment and corporate management were all to take the same amount of reduced pay as the union members are being asked to take.... just think about how much faster it would reduce their debt.... and then maybe there won't be any fear of closing down in a few years.

Equal sacrifice should be on the list for everyone who works here.

1 week vacation back
$1 raise @ 50 hrs/week
$.50 more health&welfare

And the fact new guys go to full scale, that is a big bump, all raises have social security and Medicare 7.5% also that company pays and employee matches.
I think pension is lost cause, hate to see more money go after bad.

Any word of equal sacrifice for all.... and I mean all employees of yrcw???

It's a legitimate question. It was not enforced the last time.

I asked this question on a different thread...

Does anyone have a answer for my question?

I would like to hear and see the facts about this issue.

If managment and corporate management were all to take the same amount of reduced pay as the union members are being asked to take.... just think about how much faster it would reduce their debt.... and then maybe there won't be any fear of closing down in a few years.

Equal sacrifice should be on the list for everyone who works here.
I answered your question.

cost cost cost; what is this "cost" thing? paying employees is an investment NOT a cost; WTF, if we don't work for free it's a cost? i thought the company was supposed to make a profit by allowing me to work, I AIN'T A COST; "the money is not there", are you talking about the pension that isn't going to be there in 5 years?

if there is a "cost" at all, it is the cost to the worker who invested his time and talent into a company that lied to him, the YRC Inc thingy was taken over by lawyers, bankers, shysters, ever heard of Bain & Company? that is what the shysters are doing, company ain't making the offer, the shysters are....

Educate yourself...

Salaries are a cost/expense to the company.

• A cost is an expense for which the primary purpose is to continue operations under the current revenue and cost structures.
• An investment is an expense for which the primary purpose is to change the future revenue or cost structure of the enterprise.

https://iasaglobal.org/investment-vs-cost/

Brother and sisters, open your eyes, YRCW is a
5.25 Billion company a year plus YRC Reimer and Mexican YRC , I don't think they spend half of that in employee expenses. 3 Billion is a lot of money left to cover, management salaries, fuel, lease properties,stationeries, software infrastructure, equipment repairs, taxes and utilities. Plus they have a big brake on profit taxes. Also whatever money they have on hand is gaining interest somewhere in the daily market.
Don't let them fool you.
Just vote no.
Customers are not going anywhere, capacity is tight, we missed a lot p/u's on a daily basis, sometimes customers wait up to a week to show up a their dock. They don't complain because there is not other companies with capacity to take their freight, even UPSF don't have enough drivers and equipment to handle their own.
Don't believe all what IBT representatives say.

Brother and sisters, open your eyes, YRCW is a
5.25 Billion company a year plus YRC Reimer and Mexican YRC , I don't think they spend half of that in employee expenses. 3 Billion is a lot of money left to cover, management salaries, fuel, lease properties,stationeries, software infrastructure, equipment repairs, taxes and utilities. Plus they have a big brake on profit taxes. Also whatever money they have on hand is gaining interest somewhere in the daily market.
Don't let them fool you.
Just vote no.
Customers are not going anywhere, capacity is tight, we missed a lot p/u's on a daily basis, sometimes customers wait up to a week to show up a their dock. They don't complain because there is not other companies with capacity to take their freight, even UPSF don't have enough drivers and equipment to handle their own.
Don't believe all what IBT representatives say.
Need to read earnings report. 4.9 billion in expenses for 2018.http://investors.yrcw.com/news-rele...eports-unaudited-fourth-quarter-and-full-year