Estes | Does anyone know exactly which (locations) YRC terminals Estes bought?

Ya know something, we have 9 yes 9 pages over Robey saving his money and buying some land! What ever happened to 'strike when the iron is hot' Get it while the getting is good and so on and so forth? It sounds like jealousy has reared its ugly head. If we fall on our rear ends, get sold down the river, bought up whatever, you folks have our permission to say what you want about the little Co. from Richmond

Another one that jumps in before reading something other then the last post !
ABF is south of the M D line, isn't it ? Profitable, you bet, cash reserves, you bet, could they buy something, you bet. Watch out Estes ... cash is king and "Rob" likes his money.

Who is done ? Are you jumping to a conclusion, or just stating an opinion ?
Yes.... that's what I thought, it's only your opinion that YRC might some day fold. Let me remind you that Yellow ( and the very profitable ABF ) have filed bankruptcy before.
Look around ... I still see Yellow, in the form of YRC, and ABF still operating. Don't look back to quickly either, the forums are always alive with the rumor that ABF is looking to acquire another company ... and they have more cash then "Rob" has in his desk. Don't speculate on something that only time will tell.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. I never stated anybody was done. That"s dirty pool on your part, either that or you can't read.

I quoted the opinion of another yrc hand and you said there were others with other outfits that feel the same...wrong. I'm not jumping to any conclusion because I do not know how all this will work out for yrc. Please read all the comment before you post.

Ya know something, we have 9 yes 9 pages over Robey saving his money and buying some land! What ever happened to 'strike when the iron is hot' Get it while the getting is good and so on and so forth? It sounds like jealousy has reared its ugly head. If we fall on our rear ends, get sold down the river, bought up whatever, you folks have our permission to say what you want about the little Co. from Richmond

There ya go....:thumbsup:

You ain't doing nothing wrong there Rman...:biglaugh: Just because his dream is seemingly gone we can still have ours!:clap:
(watch him now say that's all it is, is a dream...:popcorn:)

I can't beleive his dream is gone KD. I think he has listened to closely to the media telling him how bad things are and he's ready to throw the towel in. We are very happy with our situation here at Estes. Yes, we've had freinds and family layed off here and we are a family here. Much more of a family than any union could ever give us. You see we have people at the top than have worked the dock, drove POS trucks and had to deal with the elements,just like we have to do, That's why we are proud of our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA". So I really hope you find what your looking for but in the meantime let us deal with our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA".Have a great day and "We'll see ya down the road".:smilie_132:

ABF is south of the M D line, isn't it ? Profitable, you bet, cash reserves, you bet, could they buy something, you bet. Watch out Estes ... cash is king and "Rob" likes his money.

:biglaugh:Now you are acting like you know how Rob thinks. Dang no wonder I never got to be a teamster....ya gotta be a mind reader to be one!:biglaugh:

I can't beleive his dream is gone KD. I think he has listened to closely to the media telling him how bad things are and he's ready to throw the towel in. We are very happy with our situation here at Estes. Yes, we've had freinds and family layed off here and we are a family here. Much more of a family than any union could ever give us. You see we have people at the top than have worked the dock, drove POS trucks and had to deal with the elements,just like we have to do, That's why we are proud of our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA". So I really hope you find what your looking for but in the meantime let us deal with our "LITTLE COMPANY FROM VIRGINIA".Have a great day and "We'll see ya down the road".:smilie_132:

Take it easy Rman...see ya later...:smilie_132:

FYI I read all the posts prior to posting,original question was how many YRC terms were bought and where? And everything was rolling fine in a 'non-union forum' until the 3 wise men showed up with their panties in a bunch! And yes,ABF does have locations south of the Mason-Dixon and I would add, a well run Co. Maybe you fellas should get together,buy them lunch and maybe pick their brains and find out how they stayed glued together

Ok then that only leaves you putting words in my mouth about me saying some co. is done. Like I said "dirty pool".

Show me were you said anything nice about YRC or their employees ?
Sorry, but to look back for a specific rebuttal concerning "done" is something I don't care to do. You do however seem quite content is argue every fine point of my posts, so I must be hitting that "nerve" you talked about before. You know ... the one you thought you hit with me !

FYI I read all the posts prior to posting,original question was how many YRC terms were bought and where? And everything was rolling fine in a 'non-union forum' until the 3 wise men showed up with their panties in a bunch! And yes,ABF does have locations south of the Mason-Dixon and I would add, a well run Co. Maybe you fellas should get together,buy them lunch and maybe pick their brains and find out how they stayed glued together

This is not a non-union forum, just a company that is non-union forum. It is an open forum, open to any discussion pertaining to whatever the subject is. As long as I don't advocate the "U", or incite those to join, then I am allowed to debate, interject, and post away to my pleasure.
If you free I have violated the rules, please hit the button and report me.

Show me were you said anything nice about YRC or their employees ?
Sorry, but to look back for a specific rebuttal concerning "done" is something I don't care to do. You do however seem quite content is argue every fine point of my posts, so I must be hitting that "nerve" you talked about before. You know ... the one you thought you hit with me !

That's easy...just go to the post were I quoted the yrc driver and said my heart goes out to these guys. Or go back a few more and see were I stated several times that "I hope yrc makes it because I got alot of friends over there." But you won't do that because it will prove you wrong.
The reason you don't "care" to look back for a rebuttal concerning "done" is you know it's not there. Who's got the head in the sand now?

This is not a non-union forum, just a company that is non-union forum. It is an open forum, open to any discussion pertaining to whatever the subject is. As long as I don't advocate the "U", or incite those to join, then I am allowed to debate, interject, and post away to my pleasure.
If you free I have violated the rules, please hit the button and report me.

Stay calm 2000. Ranting is my job.:biglaugh:No one on here is going to report no one.Unless you refuse to let me rant.:flame: