Estes | does this make sense

then he should know you have ti spend money to make money, and dance with the one that brought you to the dance

then he should know you have ti spend money to make money, and dance with the one that brought you to the dance

You have to look at "who" is advising him...The college boys that came from FedEx, where they have money to burn and those left over from GI,the ones that participated in their demise..Gotta keep an eye on what you have,to stay in business..Just playing the devil's advocate here,not saying that I agree with what's happening..

its not just us. All of these companies are doing it. (Even union) I got pics if anyone thinks I'm bullshitin

Is this 70 mile rule a new thing or maybe just an excuse not to let anyone transfer. I know alot of drivers live farther than that from their terminals. Sounds like somebody is BS'ing you guys.

My understanding is you can't transfer to a terminal that is closer than 70 miles to your existing one. We've tried to figure it out and the only reason we could come up with was protection from the union. If a terminal were to be closed after voting in a union, they could reopen in another city and no one from the closed terminal could transfer. Just a guess among us drivers.