Estes | Dollar Bill

dollar_bill

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok I am Dollar Bill's Wife and he keeps switching out my cold beers outta of the Freezer . and leaves me with the hot ones, WTH!!????:ranting2:

Let me add since I just found out about his last comment on the boards that I new nothing of. He comes home too, Clean sheets a warm *** meal to eat along with even more, ........

10 speed yea women talk, maybe you should listen you would probably [be alot happier,I can tell you don't have one but there is hope you can always pick one up for about forty dollars at a truck stop to make you feel better.

DOLLAR BILLS WIFE are you trying to tell us you only charge 40 dollars? man you are cheap. sorry i been married to the same women since i was 18 and i am 44 now so i must be able to keep her happy. 40 dollars i hope ypu aint paying taxes on that money cause that means you are doing all them nasty things for about 13 dollars you are nasty.

10 Speed?, I mean CDL Fork lift Driver, This is Dollar Bills Wife commenting, I was not posting anything to have people to start talking a bunch of bull about me, But seems like some of you cannot talk decent, do me a favor and stop posting comments about a person you have no clue about. Yeah that's right I could or might be Trash and if so i will be trash til they put me to the curb. I am not going to dis-respect The Beer Boys monitoring, while people like you really are hateful and can't say anything nice. BUT If you have to, go right ahead and post all you like, that way others will see just how stupid and childish you can be, Have a good freakin Day

I have no clue to he is, I just called him out as he was callin me TRASH , Hey don't worry I am not going to give my husband's name a bad reputation, So I will let you guys post on, did I think people would turn this post around? Nope, but it did. So it will be The Dollar Bill posting for now on, If anyone else wants to add to this one of mine, feel free, I will not comment back, Have a good one:):):)