Estes | Dont be jealous

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
GOT MY NEW TRUCK TODAY

scan0042-2.jpg

For as old as that thing is. I'm sure it's still probably better than our new intertrashonals. I thought they took all the old fords out of service due to the inability to find parts? Not that we're allowed to keep parts in stock anyway. Your shop needs something? Better make that call to fleet services in CHA, and hope its not misloaded. Meanwhile driver here's the keys to a 94' enjoy that nice warm ride with no AC and maybe you'll be able to entertain yourself with all the noises it'll make, because you wont have a radio either.:nutkick:

For as old as that thing is. I'm sure it's still probably better than our new intertrashonals. I thought they took all the old fords out of service due to the inability to find parts? Not that we're allowed to keep parts in stock anyway. Your shop needs something? Better make that call to fleet services in CHA, and hope its not misloaded. Meanwhile driver here's the keys to a 94' enjoy that nice warm ride with no AC and maybe you'll be able to entertain yourself with all the noises it'll make, because you wont have a radio either.:nutkick:
I'm pretty sure you can get parts outta mexico or maybe even cuba:hysterical:

My new truck is in too..... Waiting for the yellow paint and the big "E"

**LONESTAR**

163_0802_12zInt_loneStarfront_grill.jpg

163_0802_11zInternational_loneStarf.jpg

163_0802_08zInternational_loneSt-1.jpg

Is it just me, but does the front end of that Lonestar look kinda creepy...like something the Joker would drive in a batman movie, How would you like to p:hide:uttin' along inyour sub compact and and see that pop up in your rear view @ speed.....

Is it just me, but does the front end of that Lonestar look kinda creepy...like something the Joker would drive in a batman movie, How would you like to p:hide:uttin' along inyour sub compact and and see that pop up in your rear view @ speed.....
Ya know something,I was thinking the same thing but more along the lines of that Steven King flic where the trucks take over the truckstop, Maximum Overdrive and in the begining of the movie you can see an old Estes terminal sign on the road next to the truckstop

Ya know something,I was thinking the same thing but more along the lines of that Steven King flic where the trucks take over the truckstop, Maximum Overdrive and in the begining of the movie you can see an old Estes terminal sign on the road next to the truckstop

I've heard Mad Max, or Terminator...

If I see that grill in my back window of my sub compact, I'm getting the hell out of the way!

Get out of big e's way

Thats the way it should be. Maybe the old farts will get out of our way going down the big road.