ABF | Don't misunderstand/ ABF Teamsters Only!

Glad to see the ABFers only thread is working out for you. Your the only one whos posted in the last 2 weeks.Maybe because most the ABFers are on the YRC forum

It looks to me that business is slow on this BB right now, here and in YRC country. It is unfortunate that most of the activity is generated by bad news but that seems to be that that is the way it goes. And there has been no bad news for a bit. Don't fret though the end of the month/quarter is near and I'm confident we will have some things to talk about.

True that !!! When things are going bad EVERYONE starts there Doom & Gloom post about hows this is the end of the world . But when things are running smooth ( as possible ) people just read a lot hoping something bad will come along .

It looks to me that business is slow on this BB right now, here and in YRC country. It is unfortunate that most of the activity is generated by bad news but that seems to be that that is the way it goes. And there has been no bad news for a bit. Don't fret though the end of the month/quarter is near and I'm confident we will have some things to talk about.

It is just threads that we want to keep between us. When we have something to post we will. Can you believe others worry about what we post? YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Do you know anything about a Systems Freight Co? I have heard it is one of ABF's holdings.

Do you know anything about a Systems Freight Co? I have heard it is one of ABF's holdings.

I have never heard of a company called Systems Freight but there is a Freight Systems...an international Freight Forwarding Company but as far as I know...no ties with ABF.

ABF Teamsters feel free to PM me and let me know if you have something you would like for me to know about our up coming contract.

As a DRIVER who went threw many CONTRACTS over the years, this I would say is one of the most imporant one's EVER ( NEXT TO THE NMFA WHICH WAS DONE BY DADDY HOFFA ).Close ranks and STICK TOGETHER.This is the only way we will survive.Your right BROTHER the TEXAS TURN-COAT & JR. will leave YOU HIGH AND DRY.

A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

We need to keep posting about the upcoming contract and keep after all our union reps to tell them we want them to get something going sooner rather than later. We also need to let them know that we aren't mushrooms so we don't need to be in the dark about what is going on... I realize that sometimes sensitive things are discussed, but at least keep us aware of where we are in the process...