XPO | Don't sell your conway stock

man, you have more smarts than the soapbox minority gives you credit for. Someone should do the math and find out what it will take to cause the labor fairy to rain down upon all those evil-doers of Ann Arbor. The magic number to move toward an election has been 65%. So 65% of what or who? 65% of the drivers at XCO? 65% of the drivers combined from three or four terminals that sign cards? 65% of the total number of terminals? 65% of the total number of drivers within the company? Knock off the evil-doers one terminal at a time? Or, go for the juggler, organize the whole thing? You want some of the labor fairy's pixie dust (pension and benefits)? How many employees will they need to reach the "minimum entry participation" to make it worth THEIR INVESTMENT? What's the cost of organizing a company the size of ours these days? Pixie dust just isn't as cheap as it used to be. There's way more pixie dust scheduled to be spread than there is being produced. Simple supply and demand, too much demand and no supply.

You lost me there driver, I was hoping for a "CLEAR" picture from the Michigan TDC.

Jobs report comes out friday......expecteed to be a good report. You call t rowe today, stock sells average tomorrow......you make cash in 401. Then you wait on it to drop again....maybe I am wrong......doubt it though lol. Make some money boys.

good management practice is to put your eggs in many baskets. I think conversions are completed on Tuesdays. So transactions would be in effect on the 12th.