XPO | Doors near completion at XNW

George

3rd rock from the sun
Credits
Anyone got the skinny on how much and from where to where freight will be going back to XNW? I think they put on 90 doors. They can certainly have the XML 53' BOMBS back. Press on

Not a clue.I am out of XNW and we have asked on more times than we can count.They say we will be getting the freight they moved out when the construction started and then taking some of the freight off of other surronding reships.But nothing is written in stone and they kind of side step the question.Sorry couldnt be more helpfull.

where the heck is xnm sorry guys hey how are your freight levels they were good till a few weeks ago then it slowed down a bit

Do you mean xnw? It's the dump...newburg NY.
The doors are almost finished? What? I saw at least 8 missing on the east side of the old section when I was up there Saturday. Bet they haven't begun to replace them.

well they got all of the new doors on but i wish they fix the old doors their was more snow on the dock then on the ground outside on sat

The old doors are supposed to be getting replaced.They told us they are going to replace them after the new addition is complete.As for the snow and last Sat. mess,We had DLH drivers leave at 8,9,10 am on Fri. not return until Midnight that day and get sent to work the dock until 6am Sat. That is one day we will never forget.

The old doors are supposed to be getting replaced.They told us they are going to replace them after the new addition is complete.As for the snow and last Sat. mess,We had DLH drivers leave at 8,9,10 am on Fri. not return until Midnight that day and get sent to work the dock until 6am Sat. That is one day we will never forget.

Starting Monday, XPI, and XEE, along with at least one or more SICs will stop running XNJ and route their freight through XNW. I understand this is the first wave of routing changes to see how much tonage it takes to blow 148 doors off a terminal. Press on

Not a clue.I am out of XNW and we have asked on more times than we can count.They say we will be getting the freight they moved out when the construction started and then taking some of the freight off of other surronding reships.But nothing is written in stone and they kind of side step the question.Sorry couldnt be more helpfull.

Where is XNW?

60 some I guess. There's around 148 now. It looks like another 100,000 pounds coming to XNW from XNJ. Not sure how much from XCV. Monday should be an interesting night. The midwest and south should have started their new load plan Thus. and Fri. of last week or the freight will be at the wrong FAC on Monday. We'll see. Press on

:nutkick: :hysterical: Well i guess we will find out tonight on how messed up XNW will be. Better get there early, so you can reserved a pallet jack., As you know they wont have enough motors.They just enough now:funky: :biglaugh: ::

man what a mess, getting out 2 hours later now past 2 nights. if this keep up ill only be able to run 4 nights instead of 5 now

Well you could log breaks you don't take, that'll save you 5 hrs per week. You could come in early hook set and pretrip off the clock without logging it, that's another 1hr and 40 min. You can break your set and fuel your tractor off the clock without logging it, that's an astounding 2hrs and 55min saving. There you've saved a grand total of 9hrs and 35 min....what do you mean you can't run xnw 5 nights per week. You simply have to learn how to work the system. It may be difficult at first, but in know time you'll be back to running 5 and working nearly 70hrs/week, {though approx 10 of that will be for free}. Good job driver ;-}

man what a mess, getting out 2 hours later now past 2 nights. if this keep up ill only be able to run 4 nights instead of 5 now

Well you could log breaks you don't take, that'll save you 5 hrs per week. You could come in early hook set and pretrip off the clock without logging it, that's another 1hr and 40 min. You can break your set and fuel your tractor off the clock without a log entry, that's an astounding 2hrs and 55min saving. There, you've saved a grand total of 9hrs and 35 min....what do you mean you can't run xnw 5 nights per week. You simply have to learn how to work the system. It may be difficult at first, but in time you'll be back to running 5 and working nearly 70hrs/week, {though approx 10 of that will be for free}. Good job driver ;-}