ABF | Double Rainbow Over The Rock

Breeze, I just noticed that I mis-spelled “Over” in the title. I don’t suppose you are teaching any of them there sentence diagramming classes are you? Also, I might need you to teach me how to spell them hard words like wus, wernt, becuz, etc……if you’ve got time. This R-KEN-SAW edjumacation ain’t workin’ out to well for me. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Breeze, I just noticed that I mis-spelled “Over” in the title. I don’t suppose you are teaching any of them there sentence diagramming classes are you? Also, I might need you to teach me how to spell them hard words like wus, wernt, becuz, etc……if you’ve got time. This R-KEN-SAW edjumacation ain’t workin’ out to well for me. LOL!!!
Hey stew, let's get hooking, got roadmen on the clock, lol

Not hooking tonight brother. I saw the forecast for rain and decided to make dock moves to stay dry. Seniority is a wonderful thing when it’s raining.
Road work is another job that is undesirable in bad weather. I was on the bottom for a long time & could not pass the trip to a lesser seniority man. Later, when I had seniority & passed on road trips & was accused of being a fair weather road runner, I just smiled & said you are correct.

Road work is another job that is undesirable in bad weather. I was on the bottom for a long time & could not pass the trip to a lesser seniority man. Later, when I had seniority & passed on road trips & was accused of being a fair weather road runner, I just smiled & said you are correct.
Could this be the reason they called me (Panama Hat)?