XPO | doug s andnjonl if nu r n nlookig

For the life me I couldn't figure out what you guys were doing until just now...

I now know who the people are that write the employee policy handbook.

Rat:biglaugh:

wow,,i have to think of another thread...you have got to admit it made no sense,but look at all the responses and chuckles,thats y i want this to work out here at cway,i really have alot of fun with the drivers,the ones i see every night and the ones that are somewhere because of a bad schedule from l\h...by the way how long do those points stay on my record here at tbs

wow,,i have to think of another thread...you have got to admit it made no sense,but look at all the responses and chuckles,thats y i want this to work out here at cway,i really have alot of fun with the drivers,the ones i see every night and the ones that are somewhere because of a bad schedule from l\h...by the way how long do those points stay on my record here at tbs
dam, yu righting tgin the dark again?? LOL

Until you get relegated to Janitor.......:biglaugh:

Just kidding.. They stay forever unless you get Negative post points

happy your here.

glad to let you post on here trucker,now can you turn off the lights again:Poke::rofl2: