XPO | Driver Appreciation Week

what is it?
If you’re asking about “WIN meeting”, it’s a daily communication for all (affected) employees. Covers shop, dock, city and linehaul operations. Once and a while I’ll read something I didn’t know that I needed to know. Just one or two sheets of paper I read some nights when I see it hanging around.

If you’re asking about “WIN meeting”, it’s a daily communication for all (affected) employees. Covers shop, dock, city and linehaul operations. Once and a while I’ll read something I didn’t know that I needed to know. Just one or two sheets of paper I read some nights when I see it hanging around.
Sorry I was talking about the zero defect program, I also heard something about a gate check

Sorry I was talking about the zero defect program, I also heard something about a gate check
The gate check is a new one to me. The zero defect was a policy of loading freight into trailers. Everything loaded onto a deck had to be strapped to the wall. It lasted about 3 months. Haven’t heard anything about it from FOS in months. I guess it costed to much buying straps and since we no long buy plywood or deck boards l.

yeah.

pizza. yeah.

chips. yeah.

sodas. yeah.

A friend of mine said they went all out @ XLS.

HEdAVp4.jpg

I guess XPO really does appreciate us, they made a video and put it on YouTube for us:lmao:
Employee Appreciation Day is an official holiday observed on the first Friday in March. It is a day for companies to thank their employees for their hard work and effort throughout the year. XPO changed truck driver appreciation week instead.